Profile for elizabeth > Reviews

Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good family movie...., 26 April 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely wonderful I know it's for children but I found it enchanting and the story and animation very well done and defiantly worth an evening with family .....

Philomena [DVD]
Philomena [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Philomena [DVD] (DVD)
July dench and coogan are absolutely superb acting there parts a real weepy but also has humour and the story is really heart tugging . good for a week end film night really well worth the money totally recommend it

The Butler [DVD]
The Butler [DVD]
Dvd ~ Forest Whitaker
Price: 7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Butler [DVD] (DVD)
I thought with the line up of stars this film would be brilliant ...unfortunatly not so we were very disappointed
We could not make head nor tail of it and there were six people watching it and the story line is boring and hard to follow we get it's about a butler but it really falls flat and never gets going....

Captain Phillips [DVD] [2013]
Captain Phillips [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Price: 6.30

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 30 Mar 2014
I would really recommend this tom hanks was brilliant its full of drama and thrills
You truly don't know how it will end so you are routing for the captain on the edge of your seat
But it has a really dramatic chilling finish well done mr hanks

One Chance [DVD]
One Chance [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Walters
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: One Chance [DVD] (DVD)
All of the actors played there part so well I really believed it was Paul Potts I loved the story
And in places a bit of a weepy but also had a lot of humour definitely would recommend it for week end treet

Identity Thief [DVD] [2012]
Identity Thief [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Jason Bateman
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad weekend treet, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Identity Thief [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I thought it. Was quite a entertaining movie good for a night in but a bit tongue in cheek in places but I would recommend it

Soft Foam Early Intervention Choice Board & Foam Cards Wallet Visual Aid (AAC / ASD)

3.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLANT ALPHABET FOR YOUNG CHILD, 24 Feb 2013
I THOUGHT IT WOULD HELP TEACHING THE ALPHABET TO YOUNG CHILD VERY COULOURFUL AND GOOD QUALITY COMPAIRED TO OTHER BSL ITEMS I HAVE PURCHASED

First Words Symbol Picture Communication AAC Cards Keyring (PCS Symbols)
First Words Symbol Picture Communication AAC Cards Keyring (PCS Symbols)
Offered by Signs and Symbols
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars i LIKED IT BECAUSE THE QUALITY WAS QUITE IMPRESSIVE, 24 Feb 2013
......

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS ITEM IT WAS VERY COULOURFUL AND EASY FOR A LITTLE ONE TO HANDLE AND SHE IS LEARNING VERY QUICKLY