Profile for burf > Reviews

Content by burf

burf

Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-SILVER SCREEN BLIND (80cm wide-UK Standard door size)
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Easily fitted with two hooks and pieces of string, 6 July 2014
It blows about a bit but can be trapped by the door with no damage. It is reasonable efficient at keeping the flys out especially in a draught. Easily fitted with two hooks and pieces of string. Packs away compactly when not required. Therefore good value.

Vetzyme Flexible Joint Tablets with Glucosamine, 90 Tablets
Vetzyme Flexible Joint Tablets with Glucosamine, 90 Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars They seem to help., 11 Oct. 2013
One dog is not an effective test quantity but I find that the Vetzyme Flexible Joint Tablets with Glucosamine shows very little effect UNTIL you stop giving it. Then I nearly always find that my dog has a joint problem on her front leg within a few days.

Blagdon 700 Mini Pond Pump
Blagdon 700 Mini Pond Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 11 Jan. 2013
I used this as a replacement for a worn out pump in my water feature. It has been working fine ever since I bought it. A minor problem is that it is so small the hoses can pull it over unless you make sure they are flexible enough (or put a stone either side of the pump!)

DURAGADGET Executive Genuine Leather Carry Case For 5 Inch Tomtom Models GO LIVE 825 Europe, XXL IQ Routes, Start 25 Europe And GO LIVE 1005 Europe
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong Box, 11 Jan. 2013
I found it a bit of a tight fit and no room for the cables but it is a good strong case for the money.

Great Ideas Self Adhesive Wide Angle View Parking And Reversing Lens For Your Car's Rear View Back Window - Reduces Blind Spots, Improves Safety
Offered by darwinUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Think out of the box, 11 Jan. 2013
You really need to try this to appreciate its versatility. I used it in the lower window of a rear door motorhome UPSIDE DOWN. This gives me rear vision right down the road which I had none before. Minor problem is the wide angle but you get used to this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2013 4:24 PM GMT

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC/Mac)

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard piece of software which I bought at a fantastic price., 11 Jan. 2013
I rate this down a bit as it has limited compatibility with Apple Aperture which is what I really wanted it for. Check the Apple user notes for information. Working around the problems it appears to be quite a good product which will need some time to get fully to grips with. Typical Photoshop problems like inconsistency in the menus when compared with other versions.
Essentially Elements 11 is probably all most photographers will need and (even at full price) is very good value when compared with the full Photoshop product.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Offered by KING OF FLASH

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful little tool, 11 Jan. 2013
I have only tried this out and I wait to see its durability. BUT if you have a computer without an SD slot this is the neatest little device I have found. It takes virtually no space and adds virtually no weight to a laptop bag.

ONEDRYWASH PRO 1 LITRE REFILL PACK
ONEDRYWASH PRO 1 LITRE REFILL PACK
Offered by Billybaby

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving on a good product, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: ONEDRYWASH PRO 1 LITRE REFILL PACK
This 1Ltr refill shows considerable saving over the standard packs. So once you have the cloths and the spray bottle it is a very good buy. 1Drywash really works well and is so quick to use.

Panasonic SD-2500 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Gluten Free Program, White
Panasonic SD-2500 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Gluten Free Program, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Making good bread., 4 Dec. 2011
This is my third breadmaker and is totally different to my previous ones. I use my own recipe with an ounce of bran in each loaf. My old breadmaker made a slightly dense loaf which I enjoyed. The Panasonic makes a much lighter loaf, perhaps a little too light where the old machine made which was a little too heavy. BUT the Panasonic uses 20% less flour to make the same size loaf which is a real economy. Overall I am very satisfied.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2013 3:37 PM GMT