Profile for M. Nicolle > Reviews

Content by M. Nicolle

M. Nicolle (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Garmin Forerunner 620 GPS Running Watch with Colour Touchscreen Display and Heart Rate Monitor - White/Orange
Offered by Zestfresh

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade from 610, 9 April 2015
I purchased this watch as an upgrade for my 610 which kept losing satellite signals during runs. I always loved my 610 and found it did absolutely everything I wanted in a running watch.

The looks better. I love the white and orange colour instead of black. I have small wrists and find it a much more comfortable fit. The 620 picks up satellites much faster than the 610 did. The touch screen also seems more responsive but not so much that it will change if you accidently brush against it.

The biggest advantage for me is the heartrate monitor. Its the first Garmin heartrate monitor I have been able to get working correctly. The past versions never seemed to pick up a consistent heartrate despite following all instructions. The additional data provided such as cadence and vertical oscillation are also very useful.

The only downsides I have found is the back to start and navigation features that were on the 610 are not on the 620. They were very useful when getting lost in unfamiliar areas. It was something I used frequently when looking for new running routes and I am really missing it. Hopefully this will be something they add later on.

Fitness-Mad Women's Cross Training Gloves
Fitness-Mad Women's Cross Training Gloves
Price: £8.99 - £34.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Feb. 2015
I purchased these gloves because my hands were suffering when lifting heavier weights. I usually wear a small in glove size and the small was a perfect fit. The gloves really help prevent slipping and they are so comfortable I am happy wearing them for the entire gym session.

They also look really nice even after lots of use.

Puma Women's Graphic Large Logo T-shirt - Blue, Small/size 10
Puma Women's Graphic Large Logo T-shirt - Blue, Small/size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Different colour still great, 17 Feb. 2015
Like the previous reviewer said this top is really a purple not blue. It is still a really nice top and great fit. The material is light so will be perfect for wearing once summer comes.

Puma Essential Gym Graphic Women's T-Shirt Green Mint Size:S
Puma Essential Gym Graphic Women's T-Shirt Green Mint Size:S

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 17 Feb. 2015
The top is great for running and the gym. I am size 10 and purchased small. Its a slightly baggy fit rather than fitted and has a good length to it. At the moment I enjoy wearing it over a base layer however I think it will be a really nice summer t-shirt too.

The colour and patterns stand out nicely compared to the usual choice in womens fitness shirts.

Animal Women's Gabres Shorts, Cobalt Blue, Size 10
Animal Women's Gabres Shorts, Cobalt Blue, Size 10
Offered by Surfari

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Feb. 2015
I love these shorts. They look really cute and are very comfortable.

I purchased size 10 and would say that was perfect however if you are between sizes I would suggest sizing up rather than down.

Under Armour Women's Heat Gear Alpha Novelty 3/4 Compression Tights - Carbon Heather/Black/Metallic Silver, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Good needs a pocket, 17 Feb. 2015
These tights look really great. The compression keeps my legs warm on cold winter days.

The only thing that stops it being a 5* review is it doesn't have a pocket for keys.

Vacu Vin Cocktail Set (Includes Shaker with Built-In Strainer, Muddler with Tools and Set of 6 x Recipe Sticks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift set, 10 Feb. 2015
This product is really great for the price.

The set is nice and compact (a lot of the items fit together to save storage space). The shaker is very easy to use and does not spill.

It also comes with a small number of recipes that are easy to make.

Puma Women's Hipster Brief (Pack of 2) - Pink Grey, Small
Puma Women's Hipster Brief (Pack of 2) - Pink Grey, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Feb. 2015
These are great. I am a size 10 and a small was the perfect fit. They are very comfortable and flattering.

I love all the different colour options too.

adidas Core Gym Ball - Black, 65cm
adidas Core Gym Ball - Black, 65cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Adidas Core Gym Ball 65cm (Sports)
I am 5ft8 and purchased the 65cm ball which was the correct size.

The ball is very strong and the grip texture works very well.

The ball also comes with a spare stopper which is very handy.

The only downside is the pump it comes with is almost useless and lets out almost as much air as you are trying to pump in. I found it was easier to inflate it without it. Other than that minor annoyance the ball is ideal for home use.

Smart Cat The Ultimate Scratching Post
Smart Cat The Ultimate Scratching Post

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scratching post, 7 Nov. 2012
This is the largest cat scratching post I have been able to find.

It is excellent quality and very easy to set up. The base is large enough to stop my cats tipping it over (been a problem with smaller posts in the past). It took a few days for the cats to decide they like it but now they do it has saved the furniture.

I looked into the perch which was mentioned in previous reviews however it is a bit pricey from the .com site for what it is. I do hope that they release it for the UK market because it looks a great idea.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9