Profile for Amazon Addict > Reviews

Content by Amazon Addict

Amazon Addict "Amazon Addict" (Beckenham, Kent, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vie Patch Insect Repellent 20 Patches - 4 Weeks Supply. Contains more active ingredient compared to most other brands
Offered by Rare Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea for when you are hot & sticky, 28 Jun 2014
I was first introduced to the idea of using patches on a recent trip to Singapore where it is very hot and sticky. I travelled with a native family into the countryside and was surprised to see them stick patches on themselves and the children before entering the park. Much easier and more comfortable than repellant lotions. So I ordered these on my return for use here when gardening or walking the dogs in the park.
I have used them a few times now sticking one on my midriff under my T shirt. These smell nicer than the ones I used in Singapore. I have yet to be bitten so I think they are working. I particularly like the fact that you sweat the repellent so there is no danger of missing a bit of exposed flesh as with the lotions.

Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C CHARGER COPPER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - Compatible With ios7, IPHONE 5s, 5c IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI ®
Offered by cloudseller

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I've just ordered another!, 30 Mar 2014
This works consistently for both charging and data transfer in both my iPhone 5 and iPad mini. I highly recommend.

Time To Run Women's Windproof Running Gilet Size 10 Raspberry
Time To Run Women's Windproof Running Gilet Size 10 Raspberry
Offered by Time To Run Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour and it's excellent value, 30 Mar 2014
This gilet is fantastic value. The colour is lovely and the fit just right (size 10). I use this as a barrier to wind over a black, thermal, long sleeve top in the winter or just over a sh sleeved T in spring/autumn. It has many useful pockets for gloves, tissues, keys etc. I particularly like the MP3 player one at the front. I still run with my Nano in an armband but I thread the earphones through the earphone holes in the pocket so that the lead doesn't get in the way. I find this better than them coming up through the neck hole (my normal solution).

Total Sweet Total Sweet 1kg
Total Sweet Total Sweet 1kg
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy with no aftertaste, 29 Jan 2014
Having read all about the effects of sugar on insulin and it's effects on the body's fat metabolism I try to avoid it like the plague. However life without a sweetener is hard. At last one that is universally claimed to be healthy by all and it tastes nice (unlike Stevia which has a saccharin like aftertaste that gives the game away to my family if used in recipes that don't have strong tasting ingredients). I can now make healthy, sugar free, gluten free cakes and desserts yay!

William Armes Kilkis Washable Kitchen Rug  Beige 180x67cm
William Armes Kilkis Washable Kitchen Rug Beige 180x67cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't show the dirt, 29 Jan 2014
I bought this for the hallway to go over a carpet for when the dogs come in wet and muddy. I already have a 'paw blotter' but with all this rain it's not enough. This was cheaper than buying a longer 'paw blotter' and hoovers up good as new when the mud is dry. It doesn't slide on the carpet or pucker up so I am very pleased with it. It is also attractive enough to leave down for a while. I usually roll the mats up as soon as they have been hoovered but find myself leaving this one down to protect my hall carpet when the humans come in.

Striped Cotton Jute Rug 90 x 150 cms Light Grey & Cream
Striped Cotton Jute Rug 90 x 150 cms Light Grey & Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft, 29 Jan 2014
This is just what I'd hoped. Its always difficult judging colour from photos but it is a lovely soft grey & cream as described. It is also a beautiful soft rug. I am using it for a bedroom and I am very pleased.

Anker® Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets 7-10 inch, E-readers and Smartphones, 0.4lb Lightweight Durable Aluminum Body, Compatible for Apple iPads, iPad Air, iPad Mini Mini 2, iPod, iPhone 5 5S 5C 4S 4 3GS; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Note 8.0 10.1, Note 3, Note2, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2; Google Nexus 4,7,10; Asus EeePad Transformer; HTC One, Sensation; LG Optimus 4X HD, I7; Nokia Lumia 920 900; Google Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z,
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 23 Jan 2014
This is a classy product as well as being functional. It therefore fits with the Apple ethos. It comes snuggly enclosed in a smart little box with Apple like instructions. It is solid and well made. I use it for both my phone and iPad. It holds my phone when I'm talking hands free at my desk and holds my iPad so I can use it like a mini PC monitor. The angle is adjustable so it really is very useful. It's a bargain for the price

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Whey protein with nothing added - perfect, 10 April 2013
I ordered this to use to make a low carb protein shake for breakfast or as a snack when in a rush. It tastes good and does the job. I have also found that if I stir a couple of tbs of this into the milk I use to make yogurt the resulting yogurt comes out thick and creamy. An added bonus.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 10 April 2013
I ordered this when I started on a low carb diet so I could make cauliflower 'rice' without getting cauliflower all over the kitchen when grating it. I got quite a shock when it arrived because it was so small. I thought it would not be able to cope with 1/2 a cauliflower. However, although the capacity is small it is so easy to tip out the processed contents and refill that it doesn't matter if it takes 2 or 3 loads to process the amount I want.
Also I found that it is perfect for making home made mayonnaise in a small enough quantity for 3 or 4 servings. Just break in an egg, add lemon juice, salt and pepper, maybe a bit of dijon mustard and pour 125ml oil into the special dimple in the top and process. 20 seconds later it is ready. Brilliant!

Sports Running Jogging Armband Gym Case Cover for iPhone 5 5G 5S - Black
Sports Running Jogging Armband Gym Case Cover for iPhone 5 5G 5S - Black
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 10 April 2013
Very useful and does everything it is designed to do. I wear it for running or when walking the dog. Excellent value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3