Profile for Richardz > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp 6 in 1 Blade Sharpener
Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp 6 in 1 Blade Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and safe, 18 Oct 2013
Seems to sharpen well and I like the safe hand guard. I will come back and give a fuller review after a years worth of use.

Pampers Easy Ups Size 6 (Extra Large) Mega Pack - 64 Nappies
Pampers Easy Ups Size 6 (Extra Large) Mega Pack - 64 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, 18 Oct 2013
Can survive everything but a night times worth of a two year olds wee's, which to be fair is probably beyond any product.

The Gruffalo's Child 16-inch
The Gruffalo's Child 16-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves it, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Gruffalo's Child 16-inch (Toy)
My daughter saw another child with a Gruffalo child and clearly was in awe. As she loves the Gruffalo Child story the most we got this. Its really well made nice and soft and now goes nearly everywhere with us.

HappyLand Postman Set
HappyLand Postman Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: HappyLand Postman Set (Toy)
My daughter really loves these in conjunction with her other Happy Land toy train and track set. They are the right size and weight to fit in the train and make it move.

Opal Cherry Stone Neck Thermal Pillow
Opal Cherry Stone Neck Thermal Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helps my stiff shoulder/neck, 18 Oct 2013
This has really helped with my stiff shoulder/neck which was causing me to have headaches too. A bit heavier than the wheat one my wife has which I like as it settles as a warm comfortable weight on my aching shoulders. In extreme cases using this in conjunction with deep heat and '4 head' help me to avoid having to use painkillers so often which can only be a good thing.

ADULT CHILD POTTY TRAINING CHILD FRIENDLY SOFT CLOSE TOILET SEAT
ADULT CHILD POTTY TRAINING CHILD FRIENDLY SOFT CLOSE TOILET SEAT
Offered by Plumbtap

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit my toilet well and poor instructions, 3 Oct 2013
This seat does not fit my toilet well and has poor instructions.

It does not fit my toilet well as the expanding plug that goes into the whole where the previous seat went does not expand enough to hold it in place. A basic nut and bolt arrangement would have been far more effective. As it is in desperation I have No-nails'd the darn thing in place, inadvisable as that may be.

The instructions are poor. Whilst assembling it became clear that the pictures and items shown on the diagram did not match my seat and the parts I had. Then I noticed a line on the instructions saying the pictures and parts may not match the seat or parts you have. Wow that's really helpful isn't it!!

Maisy: Splash [DVD]
Maisy: Splash [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maisy

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than Mr Tumble?, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Maisy: Splash [DVD] (DVD)
I think my daughter would struggle to say which is her favourite programme (if she could talk) Maisy or Tumble - top stuff.

Weleda Baby Calendula Nappy Change Cream 81g (2.08oz)
Weleda Baby Calendula Nappy Change Cream 81g (2.08oz)
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Really effective, 1 Mar 2013
This stuff is really great. My daughter had a really sore butt and other creams only seemed to help for short periods then the soreness came back. This cream sorted it on one night - brilliant.

TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle
TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle (Toy)
My 1 and half year old daughter loves this it is her new favourite toy. Its great because we don’t feel she is ready for even washable felt pens just yet. Particularly as the very first thing she does with the pen that came with this is try and draw on the sofa, wall, carpet, door and even my head! She's such a comedian! But guess what there’s just water in the pen so all her attempts at vandalism have come to naught! :)

Brambly Hedge-Summer and Autumn
Brambly Hedge-Summer and Autumn
Offered by Revival Books Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar 2013
My 1 and half year old daughter loves these and will grow into them I believe. Great stuff nicely animated models still looks good now even though its been a good while since these were made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7