ARRAY(0xa3440930)

Pedosan Nail Fix - Ingrowing Toenail Treatment
Offered by Tower Health
Price: 9.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 29 Nov 2013
Applied it as per instructions to involuted toenails for two weeks - no softening or relieving effect at all. Waste of money - and I bought two!!

De'Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Grinder
De'Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Grinder
Offered by 1Stop Appliances
Price: 47.26

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 12 Nov 2013
I've only had it a few weeks, so I can't assess resilience/durability at this stage.

But performance - Wow! I've ground (grinded?) for paper, plastic-mesh and metal-mesh filters, also, aeropress, caffitiere, jug and tea strainer, and that peculiar two-piece-jug 'continental' percolator thing you do on the stove top(!). The results have always been brilliant.

When I come down in the morning It's sitting there on the counter top, wafting 'Ah, coffee!' from its last grind, like a lover greeting me after our 'night before!'. One press of a button and she delivers a more intense aromatic package of potential pleasure, exactly according to my selection of grind and quantity, that yearns for consummation by my worthy brewing technique. I cannot imagine any performance better than this!!

Stainless Steel Coffee Filter for use in AeroPress Coffee Maker
Stainless Steel Coffee Filter for use in AeroPress Coffee Maker
Offered by Department of Coffee and Social Affairs
Price: 15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 30 Oct 2013
"I can't taste any difference between coffee made with this filter and the filter papers it replaces. Disposal of the residual coffee 'cake' is more convenient using paper filters. However, it does perform well and obviates the need to replace and store filter papers. So, only at this price (5.40), a good buy. "

Morphy Richards Power Steam Elite 42223 Pressurised Steam Generator Ceramic Soleplate - Plum/ Black
Price: 103.37

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never used a better iron, 12 Aug 2013
This product fulfills its claims with excellence. It is a joy to use, even on difficult materials, like denim and linen, making the whole process effortless. Best iron I've ever used! However, I'm still doing the ironing, so, to me, it's worth no more than about double the cost of a good conventional steam iron.

Positive Adapter for Omron Blood Pressure Monitor
Positive Adapter for Omron Blood Pressure Monitor
Price: 19.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 8 Jan 2013
Acceptable price. Arrived promptly. Product is as descibed and does the job. Too soon to judge reliability. What more can one say?

100 sheets OHP film compatible with Inkjet and Laser Printers (transparency film), A4 (210x297mm), crystal clear

1.0 out of 5 stars No use for printing through my inkjet printer., 8 Jan 2013
I bought this, primarily, for printing through my Epson 210X inkjet printer. Apparently, a good price - but useless!! The printer shoots the film straight through without printing on it!!
Other film (more expensive) that does print through my printer has individual removeable backing sheets. Each sheet has a coloured leading edge, apparently necessary to trigger an optical sensor in the machine that starts the printing function. Without this, because the film is transparent, the printer is not 'aware' that it has anything to print on. Subsequent research suggests that this is the case for most, if not many, inkjet printers.
This product has no such features. I can't understand why they sell it like this. Also, it was not packaged as in the illustration. It came wrapped in a clear cellophane bag.

Non slip safety mat anti slip under rug rubber underlay
Non slip safety mat anti slip under rug rubber underlay
Offered by CyberloxShop
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Ticket!, 8 Jan 2013
Good price. Arrived promptly. Item just as described. What more could one ask for? Nothing more to be said really.