Profile for Sharon Denston > Reviews

Content by Sharon Denston

Sharon Denston

Loughborough, Melton Mowbray and Syston (Explorer Maps) (OS Explorer Map)
Loughborough, Melton Mowbray and Syston (Explorer Maps) (OS Explorer Map)
by Ordnance Survey
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars for Dof E., 5 Dec 2013
Recommended for my daughter's DofE bronze expedition and was well used. A good comparable price to those on the high street.

Veuve Clicquot Champagne Yellow Label 75cl
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Yellow Label 75cl
Offered by Just Drinks
Price: 32.78

1.0 out of 5 stars The product was ordered for my cousin's 40th birthday and was very late, 5 Dec 2013
This Champagne was ordered for my cousin's 40th birthday. We thought this would be a good idea, as it was not possible to give it to him in person, in time for his birthday, as he lives in Ireland. His birthday came and went and the Champagne still did not arrive, despite being informed that it had been dispatched.

There was no information to say that there has been a problem with delivery. This was totally unacceptable and has totally ruined the surprise, as we had to arrange an alternative present. My cousin actually came over for a visit and returned home, before the Champagne actually arrived.

I was offered a further bottle as an apology, which I asked to be sent to my cousin. This did not arrive, nor any explanation and the company stopped communicating altogether. Totally unacceptable. I would not use this company again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2014 11:47 PM GMT

Jacquard iDye Poly Violet
Jacquard iDye Poly Violet
Offered by supermart USA
Price: 4.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Patchy results - ruined the fabric, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Jacquard iDye Poly Violet (Misc.)
The product failed to dye the polyester fabric properly. Results were very patchy and the fabric had to be binned.