Profile for P. B. Steele > Reviews

Content by P. B. Steele

P. B. Steele (Cheshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Original Copper Heeler (Women's UK size 5 to 7)
Original Copper Heeler (Women's UK size 5 to 7)
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

2.0 out of 5 stars Original Copper Heeler, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Original Copper Heelers (Apparel)
I have been using these for 3plus months. No difference.Not impressed.I feel that these have been a waste of money.

At Sea
At Sea
by Laurie Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars At Sea, 28 May 2013
This review is from: At Sea (Paperback)
Enjoyed this book tremendously, didn`t want to put it down but didn`t want to finish it too quickly either! Haven`t come across Laurie Graham before but will certainly be purchasing other books she has written. My husband read it and enjoyed too!

Fat Quarter Fabric Bundle Selection Mixed Red and White. 6 Fabrics 18" x 22". Patchwork / Quilting / Sewing / Fabric Crafts.
Offered by Killer Crafts UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat Quarter Bundle - red/white mix, 28 May 2013
Very pleased with quality and designs of material. Have a few projects in mind - can`t wait to get started.

3 x Mixed Colour 2 Hook Bra Extender Pregnancy Underwear Maternity Breast Feeding Baby Clothing Babies Nursing No Sewing
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bra extender, 28 May 2013
Saves having to discard bras that fit in the cup size but are just a little bit tight around the back. Why didn`t I think of this before??

Matching Bedrooms Luxury Polycotton Percale V-Shape Pillowcase Cream
Matching Bedrooms Luxury Polycotton Percale V-Shape Pillowcase Cream
Offered by Frank's Interiors (Formerly JC Textiles)

5.0 out of 5 stars V shape pillowcase, 28 May 2013
I like this because it`s a generous size and fits my pillow without having to squash it in. Range of colours excellent.

Periea Handbag Organiser, Insert, Liner 9 Pockets - Black - Tegan
Periea Handbag Organiser, Insert, Liner 9 Pockets - Black - Tegan
Offered by JNimports

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbag organiser, 28 May 2013
This is just what I have been looking for! No more searching for stuff fallen to the botttom of my bag. I made sure I bought the size to fit all my bags - so easy to swap over!

Good Ideas Best Selling Electric 12 Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Percolator 1.8L Coffeemaker (1246) Makes delicious, perfectly brewed coffee anytime.
Offered by Good Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric Coffee Percolator, 1 Feb 2013
After having used filter coffee makers for years with hit and miss results I decided to purchase this percolator and am experiencing the best coffee I`ve ever had. So simple to make with consistently good results and piping hot too. Would definately recommend!

Nose shaped wooden spectacle holder
Nose shaped wooden spectacle holder
Offered by Thorness

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacle holder, 31 Jan 2013
As soon as I saw the nose shaped spectacles holder I knew that this was just what my husband needed! A great success - no more misplaced specs and it`s decorative too - much admired by our friends!

WINDSOR PASTRY FORKS SET 4
WINDSOR PASTRY FORKS SET 4
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake forks, 31 Jan 2013
Needed cake forks so after looking at fancy (nice but pricey) ones saw these. Didn't expect much for the price but pleasantly surprised! Bought 2 packs which have been in constant use so why pay more!!

I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue: The Best of Forty Years: Foreword by Stephen Fry
I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue: The Best of Forty Years: Foreword by Stephen Fry
by Barry Cryer

5.0 out of 5 stars I`m Sorry I Haven`t a Clue, 1 Jan 2013
Bought for my son who is a fan of the radio programme. He was delighted - just what he wanted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3