Profile for Mrs A M Marwick > Reviews

Content by Mrs A M Marwick

Mrs A M Marwick

Xbox LIVE 4200 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360)
Xbox LIVE 4200 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360)
Offered by Kung Fu Poodle

1.0 out of 5 stars How Stupid Am I - Lost £16.20!, 8 Mar 2014
Ok, new to all this & bought our son a 4200 card for £51.90 for his birthday today and I assumed it would be around £50 worth of points...but no, it's only £35.70! So why did I pay £16.20 more for this - I have no idea!!!! I now now to buy a £50 gift card for £50 and get my full monies worth! Feel very cheated but I should have done my homework and not just bought this points card. Very disappointed......as is our son. So be warned everyone, don't buy this for £51.90 as you only get £35.70 credited to your account.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2014 11:49 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 1 Day!, 29 Jan 2014
Looks good, son loved it on Xmas day....however, by Boxing Day the battery had ran out and as it hadn't come with any charger to re-charge the battery, it's now dead as a Dodo and a complete waste of money. We tried using a power source that fitted the hole in the hope we could use it to charge the battery but it was clearly too powerful, as it started smoking! I would avoid.

Pacific Home Metal Wall Art Circle Design In Aubergine
Pacific Home Metal Wall Art Circle Design In Aubergine
Offered by garden ornaments and accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Jan 2014
Very quick to receive and well packed. Exactly as in picture and exactly what I wanted for my lounge wall! Looks lovely up and so pleased I choose this!

Super Legend Bluetooth Wireless Head Set/Head Phones with Built-in Mic - Black
Super Legend Bluetooth Wireless Head Set/Head Phones with Built-in Mic - Black
Offered by The end(Dispatched from HK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bluetooth Headset, 11 Oct 2013
Son delighted with these and we're delighted with price! Fast delivery (4 days from order).

No instructions in box but easy enough set up with his mobile phone (turn on, lights flash blue/red, then once connected to mobile's bluetooth the light goes blue). Finding we have to reset/connect to mobile every so often but that just takes seconds to do, so it's no bother.

Fit nice on the head and adjustable, good clear sound and not too bad a range on them either. All in all, great headset for the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2013 4:00 PM BST

VIBOX Apache Package 9 - 4.0GHz Six Core, Advanced, Desktop Gaming PC, Computer Complete Full Package Including: 2x Top Games, Windows 8.1 Operating System, 22" Monitor, Headset, Gamer's Keyboard & Mouse Set AND a Neon Green Internal Lighting Kit (New 4.0GHz AMD FX 6300 Fast Six 6-Core Processor, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 270 Graphics Card, Raijintek Aidos CPU Fan Cooler, High Grade 500W PSU, 2TB Hard Drive, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz RAM)
Offered by Vibox Ltd
Price: £1,274.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gaming Package, 30 Sep 2013
Our son has been saving Xmas/Birthday money and pocket money for a year to buy himself a gaming computer (with a little advance from "Santa"!).

We found this package on Amazon and as we don't know the first thing about gaming computers, I printed of the details & spec and passed it to the IT chap at work to give me his feedback. He said grab it! For the price and for what you are getting, it's worth every penny and an excellent starter gaming package that will see our son right for many years. He also mentioned that as it's "componant built" and not fixed, you can upgrade/alter as time goes on, if you wish, without having to buy a whole new unit, which sounded good to us!

The package came not in one whole bundle but spaced over a week but worth the wait. All items were as they should have been and quite easy to set up (which was good for us!).

The 2 free games were easy enough installed via codes with Steam and Uplay and our son loves them :-)

Overall excellent service from Vibox, they answered my queries very quickly and in terms that a non-tech person could understand! Son more than happy with his new computer and showing it off to all his friends!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2014 10:58 AM BST

Tempur Original Queen Pillow Medium
Tempur Original Queen Pillow Medium
Offered by NVS PHARMACY

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pillow Ever!, 20 Aug 2013
Had one of these pillows some years ago but reverted back to a "normal" pillow once it was past it's best, as felt I didn't need it anymore.

I've been having neck and shoulder pain for a few weeks now and decided to try the Tempur Pillow again and found one on here at a very good price. I used it last night for the first time and boy did I feel the benefit from it this morning! Fantastic nights sleep with no aches and pains - wonderful!

I highly recommend this pillow. It can take a little getting used to due to it's shape but it is very much worth it in the end. Worth ever penny!

Junior Futon Sofa Bed with Faux Leather Fabric in Brown
Junior Futon Sofa Bed with Faux Leather Fabric in Brown
Offered by Monkey Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kids Sofa Futon!, 19 Dec 2012
Lovely looking sofa bed and comfy enough! Nice length and height for kids & adults alike and so easy to fold flat.

Very easy to assemble, as only the 4 legs need to be fixed into place.

Overall very happy with purchase!