Profile for Kay T > Reviews

Family Card Games Dutch Blitz
Offered by Funagain Games USA
Price: 13.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and fast paced!, 21 Dec 2012
Bought on a whim after seeing my friends post about it on Instagram. Took watching some Youtube videos and trying a few rounds of playing after reading the instructions to learn. The game was (and is!) EXTREMELY fun after getting the hang of it. I LOVE how fast paced the game can be. It can get a bit "dangerous" when all 4 players are fighting over putting down their card, but that's what makes it such a thrill to play. Buy it now!!

Olympus XZ-1 Digital Camera - White (10MP, 4x i.Zuiko Wide Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Luzern
Price: 179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect point and shoot, 21 Dec 2012
I bought this as a more portable option to carrying my DSLR around. For the money, it does very well. Plus, the white is GORGEOUS in person. Camera menus and options are easy to understand. I would definitely recommend the XZ-1 to anyone looking to purchase an affordable point-and-shoot. The pictures are of quality. I love that you can shoot in RAW as well!

HerStyler Titanium Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener
HerStyler Titanium Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener
Offered by HerStyler-Europe
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 21 Dec 2012
I absolutely love this straightener. The ceramic makes me feel like I'm not damaging my hair (as much). It heats up quickly and stays nice and hot. No complaints here!

New Trent (1PC) Limir Dual Purpose Stylus/Styli for Capacitive Touch Screen Smartphones and Tablets. 2-in-1: Stylus (Micro-Knit Tip) and Fine Ball Pen
Offered by Naphos
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 Dec 2012
I am quite pleased with the dual purpose stylus. It is a great size and
fits well in my hand. The micro-knit tip is quite responsive and the
built-in pen writes very well. One thing I would like to see is perhaps a
thinner sized tip to write/draw finer details. Otherwise, the size of the
stylus is great and feels great in my hands. I would recommend this stylus
to anyone who wants to spare themselves having to carry an extra pen around
when they already have a stylus.

43" (110cm) Collapsible / Portable Photographic Lighting Disc Reflector for Studio or On-Site Use - Translucent, Gold, Silver, White & Black w/ BAG!
Offered by iTekLife Global
Price: 12.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 18 Oct 2012
This is fantastic for the price! I love how it is 5-in-1. Quality isn't too shabby. I would highly recommend!

MOTOROLA P513 MICRO USB IN CAR CHARGER
MOTOROLA P513 MICRO USB IN CAR CHARGER
Offered by Terminal 1
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 18 Oct 2012
Incredibly happy with this charger. The blue light isn't as bothersome as I thought it would be. It charges my phone rapidly as advertised.

New Trent iTorch IMP52D 5200mAh External Battery Charger for The NEW iPad the 3rd Gen ipad, iPad2, iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch (1G to 5G), Android (Samsung Galaxy Note S S2 S3, HTC Sensation EVO Thunderbolt, LG Optimus V), Blackberry (Bold curve Torch), Droid(Motorola Razr), Plus Major Tablet PCs with 5V input (Samsung, Blackberry, HTC) with LED flash light and laser pointer (Improved version: 15% smaller and at 5200mAh capacity compared to IMP50B)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 16 Oct 2012
The IMP52D is pretty much perfect! I have recently became a huge fan of
portable chargers and the IMP52D is a great size to stick in your purse or
pocket. I love that the charger comes with a LED flashlight and a laser
pointer. The flashlight isn't incredibly strong, but it comes in handy
during important times of need. No huge complaints here. I'd highly
recommend this product!