Profile for Kay T > Reviews

Intocircuit 12000mAh Dual USB Portable Charger Power Bank -Gray and Orange
Intocircuit 12000mAh Dual USB Portable Charger Power Bank -Gray and Orange
Offered by Elecsmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery, Great usage, 6 Feb. 2015
Received this product and it is a pretty good power bank. This came with its own carrying case which includes a smaller pocket within held by velcro which was very handy since I was able to fit in the USB cord inside for portability.I am really impressed with the build quality along with the LCD screen. The screen is bright and accurately shows the %battery life when turned on. I also really liked how it included 1.0A and 2.1A outputs as there are times when I wanted to charge two devices at a time and I was able to due to its double ports. The battery pack capacity 12,000mAh is very useful as its a very large battery.

Only thing that I wish was different was that it was a bit smaller since it is on the long end of the spectrum. Another thing that I wish was a bit different was on the LCD screen. While off, there will still be lines on the LCD screen which outlines the digits of the numbers. I was hoping that the LCD screen would have a clean blank look when powered off.

I do recommend this product if you are looking for a larger battery capacity since it is a slim portable charger, but it is a tad larger than your typical portable charger.

FRiEQ® High Definition Cell Phone Screen Tempered Glass Protectors For iPhone 6 (4.7 inch ONLY) - Maximum Transparency and Touchscreen Accuracy
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars First experience with tempered glass turned out awesome!, 9 Jan. 2015
Got this tempered glass screen protector for free to review.

I usually don't put on my own screen protectors, but decided to try it out with this one. It took me a couple tries to put the screen protector on since it's sized a bit smaller than the entire front surface of the screen. The screen protector leaves a small border around the screen exposed. Luckily, my re-tries did not affect the results of the screen protector. I had unfortunately trapped some dust underneath the screen protector, but no air bubbles were created from me doing this, so the screen still looks perfect when it is turned on. AMAZING!

The quality of this tempered glass is awesome. It's smooth and it does not appear to have decreased sensitivity. It makes me feel like the phone is a little more fragile because the tempered glass screen protector feels like I'm just using the glass itself.

Packaging for the screen protector was of high quality. It makes me not want to throw it away! It comes with a couple stickers to remove dust, a cloth, and an alcohol prep wipe.

I'd totally buy this and would highly recommend this tempered glass screen protector for any iPhone 6 users!
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

Family Card Games Dutch Blitz
Family Card Games Dutch Blitz
Offered by Wi-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and fast paced!, 21 Dec. 2012
Bought on a whim after seeing my friends post about it on Instagram. Took watching some Youtube videos and trying a few rounds of playing after reading the instructions to learn. The game was (and is!) EXTREMELY fun after getting the hang of it. I LOVE how fast paced the game can be. It can get a bit "dangerous" when all 4 players are fighting over putting down their card, but that's what makes it such a thrill to play. Buy it now!!

Olympus XZ-1 Digital Camera - White (10MP, 4x i.Zuiko Wide Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect point and shoot, 21 Dec. 2012
I bought this as a more portable option to carrying my DSLR around. For the money, it does very well. Plus, the white is GORGEOUS in person. Camera menus and options are easy to understand. I would definitely recommend the XZ-1 to anyone looking to purchase an affordable point-and-shoot. The pictures are of quality. I love that you can shoot in RAW as well!

HerStyler Titanium Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener
HerStyler Titanium Professional Ceramic Hair Straightener
Offered by Great Offers for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 21 Dec. 2012
I absolutely love this straightener. The ceramic makes me feel like I'm not damaging my hair (as much). It heats up quickly and stays nice and hot. No complaints here!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 Dec. 2012
I am quite pleased with the dual purpose stylus. It is a great size and
fits well in my hand. The micro-knit tip is quite responsive and the
built-in pen writes very well. One thing I would like to see is perhaps a
thinner sized tip to write/draw finer details. Otherwise, the size of the
stylus is great and feels great in my hands. I would recommend this stylus
to anyone who wants to spare themselves having to carry an extra pen around
when they already have a stylus.

Neewer 43-inch / 110cm 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector with Bag - Translucent, Silver, Gold, White and Black
Offered by Neewer Global

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 18 Oct. 2012
This is fantastic for the price! I love how it is 5-in-1. Quality isn't too shabby. I would highly recommend!

MOTOROLA P513 MICRO USB IN CAR CHARGER
MOTOROLA P513 MICRO USB IN CAR CHARGER
Offered by MEXXTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 18 Oct. 2012
Incredibly happy with this charger. The blue light isn't as bothersome as I thought it would be. It charges my phone rapidly as advertised.

New Trent iTorch IMP52D 5200mAh External Battery Charger for The NEW iPad the 3rd Gen ipad, iPad2, iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch (1G to 5G), Android (Samsung Galaxy Note S S2 S3, HTC Sensation EVO Thunderbolt, LG Optimus V), Blackberry (Bold curve Torch), Droid(Motorola Razr), Plus Major Tablet PCs with 5V input (Samsung, Blackberry, HTC) with LED flash light and laser pointer (Improved version: 15% smaller and at 5200mAh capacity compared to IMP50B)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 16 Oct. 2012
The IMP52D is pretty much perfect! I have recently became a huge fan of
portable chargers and the IMP52D is a great size to stick in your purse or
pocket. I love that the charger comes with a LED flashlight and a laser
pointer. The flashlight isn't incredibly strong, but it comes in handy
during important times of need. No huge complaints here. I'd highly
recommend this product!