Profile for Loula > Reviews

Content by Loula

Loula

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Poweradd Slim 2 5000mAh External Battery Charger Power Bank Pack for iPhone 6 Plus 6 5S 5C 5 4S 4, iPods, (Apple Adapters Not Included), Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4, Note 4 Note 3 Note 2, MP3 Player, Digital Cameras, Android SmartPhones and more - Blue
Offered by Poweradd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Great product, works perfect & so handy!! Brilliant price too, recommended to others already. Very pleased thank you 😃

Winter Kiss: Ryley and Ash (A Gloves Off novella)
Winter Kiss: Ryley and Ash (A Gloves Off novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars great short story, 1 Feb. 2015
I love LP Dovers books and I think I have now read everything released to date. My favourite characters are Ryley, Ash & Gabby so this short story was just perfect for me.

It's great to see how the story & characters develop I can't wait for the next book in the series!!

Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G - Tablet - 64 GB - 9.7" IPS ( 1024 x 768 ) - rear cam...
Offered by 5 StarCo

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, brilliant price and very pleased thank you, 26 Jan. 2015
Arrived within time scale advised, sealed box, works great, brilliant price and very pleased thank you

iPro Rotating 360 Degree Leather Case Cover with Screen Protector and Stylus Pen for iPad 2/3/4 - Blue
Offered by Time2 Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Jan. 2015
Works great, brilliant price, arrived super quickly, really pleased thank you

Intercepting Love (A Second Chances Standalone Book 5)
Intercepting Love (A Second Chances Standalone Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, 22 Jan. 2015
Really enjoyed this book. LP Dover is one of my favorite authors, she has an amazing writing ability that draws you right into the characters which helps you really relate to them.

Once I start reading I can't put her books down.

Intercepting Love was no different... the main character Kate was a strong, passionate, driven woman with a sad background who falls in love with a sexy guy she expected to dislike - Cooper.

She sees through his sordid past and stands by him when things get rough bringing them closer and helping him to become a better person.

Kate's past however catches up with her and after a few dramatic incidents, with Coopers support she comes out the other side stronger than ever.

It was also great for some of the characters from LP Dover's other books make appearances so you get a glimpse of their lives after their stories.

I'd definitely recommend this and any of LP Dover's other books.

What He Wants: Trusting You prequel novella
What He Wants: Trusting You prequel novella

4.0 out of 5 stars Great short story & well worth reading before starting trusting ..., 19 Jan. 2015
Great short story & well worth reading before starting trusting you. I did it backwards but it doesn't matter to much.

Trusting You (A Second Chances Standalone Book 2)
Trusting You (A Second Chances Standalone Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is fantastic. It has passion, 19 Jan. 2015
This book is fantastic. It has passion, drama, naughtiness, hot men, emotions etc… Basically everything you want in a book.

The lead character Mel is one you instantly like as you can relate to her.

The book is well written and has a great storyline. Shame really it’s a stand-alone book as I would of loved to have read more about the characters and really got to know them and how the future works out…. Trying to be cryptic so I don’t give anything away :-)

Definitely would recommend this book through I actually think this is a perfect read for a holiday where you can just relax and read all day, if your anything like me once you start this book you wont want to put it down.

Happy reading :-)

Paxton's Promise (Gloves Off Book 3)
Paxton's Promise (Gloves Off Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awwww I loved the relationship between Paxton and Gabriella, 15 Jan. 2015
Awwww I loved the relationship between Paxton and Gabriella!!! Gabriella has been my favourite character from the start and this has just proved why.

Loved how Camden and even Kyle showed they still have some good in them and helped overcome the drama’s faced within the storyline.

I really do enjoy this series and cannot recommend it enough – please hurry and release the next instalment

Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel
Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy the read and I always buy on release date ..., 15 Jan. 2015
I’m still unsure about this series. Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy the read and I always buy on release date but more through being intrigued about wanting to know what happens next.

The storyline is a bit twisted for me although less so now than at the beginning. However the intensity of their love and lust just isn’t realistic.

I will continue to read until the final conclusion and I do recommend but read and take with a pinch of salt.

Ryley's Revenge (A Gloves Off Novel Book 2)
Ryley's Revenge (A Gloves Off Novel Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars well what a brilliant follow on to the prequel A Fighters Desire, 15 Jan. 2015
Well, well, well what a brilliant follow on to the prequel A Fighters Desire. I really did enjoy this book, what a shame about Camden though, I can’t wait to see how his storyline progresses and see if he returns from the twisted character he’s become.

So glad Ashleigh and Ryley found each other again and how the story developed with the twists and mini dramas.

Great read, now to wait for the next plot….

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15