Profile for E.Shepherd > Reviews

E.Shepherd

McFly - Unsaid Things...Our Story
McFly - Unsaid Things...Our Story
by Tom Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book - can read it over and over again and not get bored, 19 May 2013
This book is amazing because it's pure truth and it's really interesting to read about how they grew up and progressed through their lives. It's the right length for a book and I am so glad I purchased this book because I love McFLY and I loved hearing more about their lives. I am so so glad McFLY wrote this book and I would recommend buying it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2013 8:28 PM BST

Friends With Kids [DVD]
Friends With Kids [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Hamm

1.0 out of 5 stars Very offensive and disappointing, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Friends With Kids [DVD] (DVD)
This film was no where near as good as Bridesmaids. The acting was poor and there were many swear words. It was also very offensive to women. I was extremely disappointed with this purchase.

Bridesmaids (Extended Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Bridesmaids (Extended Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Kristen Wiig

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and hilarious!, 15 April 2012
A film that you can watch over and over again and never get tired of! I quote from the Daily Telegraph "The funniest film of the year!" Hilariously funny and amazing actors! By far the funniest film I have ever seen! Received it for my birthday and it hasn't got the best start to it... but don't worry- it gets MUCH better and I laughed my head off! I definitely RECOMMEND this film it's amazing!

SNUGGLE BLANKET PINK
SNUGGLE BLANKET PINK
Offered by GRAND GADGETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: SNUGGLE BLANKET PINK
Mine came in the post, took a while for it to come, but it was totally worth the money and very cosy and warm. The right colour came but you can only get 1 colour on amazon of that sort. I was a bit hiddly diddly about buying it because i thought i might waste my money, but when it came,loved it!

Sleepover [DVD] [2004]
Sleepover [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Alexa Vega

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 24 July 2011
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I enjoyed watching Sleepover, as it builds up excitment and I found it humorous. It's about 4 teenagers that are having a sleepover and then there rivals turn up and, both the 4 best friends and there enemies, have a list of things to do and the team that does them all first, gets to sit at the beloved fountain lunch spot, and the losing team sits by the garbage bins. Julie, main character, Has a crush on a boy and he then see's her in a gorgeous red dress and falls in love with her. They end together but who will win the dream lunch spot??????
the acting is a little weak but it's a great film to watch.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2011 2:59 PM BST