Profile for Sarah Willoughby > Reviews

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof: York Notes Advanced
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof: York Notes Advanced
by T. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars York Notes is the best!, 19 Aug. 2014
Helped with my first year at University. As usual, York Notes is the best!

Death of a Salesman
Death of a Salesman
by Arthur Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars Have always adored this play, so much pain and ..., 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Death of a Salesman (Paperback)
Have always adored this play, so much pain and suffering, allows the reader (or audience member if witnessed on stage) to connect with each of the characters as it is real, real issues and pain at a lack of dreams becoming reality!

Sexy Lingerie(2164) Blue Babydoll Thong Set including shawl Size 8-20 (12-14 / XL)
Offered by GUFAN TECH LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Aug. 2014
Not what picture suggested!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 19 Aug. 2014
Stopped working a few days after I bought it.

The Methuen Drama Book of Naturalist Plays: A Doll's House; Miss Julie; The Weavers; Mrs Warren's Profession; Three Sisters; Strife (Play Anthologies)
by Henrik Ibsen

4.0 out of 5 stars ... it for my second year at University and I love each of the plays, 19 Aug. 2014
Reading it for my second year at University and I love each of the plays, all classics and perfectly written!

Life After Life
Life After Life
by Kate Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've read in a long time!, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Life After Life (Paperback)
I read this book while on holiday and adored it, it is such a clever concept and I loved each of the family members and friends that the main character Ursula encountered. I recommended it to my mum and she loved it too! I didn't want it to end, for me it was one of those classic books in which you become lost in the character's world and never want to leave it. Felt lost without it for days after!