Profile for Harrison > Reviews

The Dragon Reborn: Book 3 of the Wheel of Time: 3/12
by Robert Jordan
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dragon Reborn, 27 July 2014
The only problem with this book is that, once you start reading it, it is so difficult to put down

Dusk Maiden Of Amnesia Collection [DVD]
Dusk Maiden Of Amnesia Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shin Onuma

5.0 out of 5 stars Split Personality, 9 Mar 2014
It took me a couple of episodes to grasp where this story was going but it turned out to be powerfully moving and I am really glad that I bought it.

BRAND NEW LONG HANDLE BACK SCRUB - LONG REACH HANDLE - QUALITY BATH SCRUB - SPONGE AND WOODEN HANDLE
Offered by We Search & You Save

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Disapointed, 15 Dec 2013
I ordered this item specifically because the Product description emphasised - twice - that it was a "Long Handle ... &... a Long Reach Handle" back scrubber, but in fact the handle is exactly the same length as every one I've ordered in the past. I'm not going to return it as it does the job, but because the handle is not really "Long Reach" it doesn't do it as well as I'd hoped it would.

Tax Answers at a Glance 2013/14: Instant Answers, Advice and Tips from the Experts (Lawpack)
by H. M. Williams Accountants

4.0 out of 5 stars Tax Answers, 21 Oct 2013
Fascinating. Trying to understand our taxation system is hard enough but trying to find clear, concise, and appropriate information about it is evenmore difficult. For the amateur - like me - this book has been an eye opener. Only half of it is useful to me but that half is worth double what I paid for it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Cushion Comfort Review, 21 Oct 2013
I am sure most users will find this product perfectly suitable. It is certainly comfortable and flexible and it relieves pressure on the sciatic nerve area. Unfortunately - for me - the flexibility, and the slight sidweays movement resulting from it, affects my spinal injuries and is not as suitable - again, for me - as memory foam type cushions.

Good Ideas Tri Wheel Shopping Trolley (510) Effortless Stair Climbing Shopping Cart, No More Heavy Bags.
Offered by Good Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Shopping Trolley, 5 Jun 2013
This is a super trolley. It's the second time I've purchased this model and if I lose it I'll buy another of the same type.

Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny Collection [DVD]
Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Koichi Ohata

5.0 out of 5 stars Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny, 24 Dec 2012
I chose it because I like the previous Ikki Tousen Collection very much and I'm looking forward to the next one

Fully Flexible Chrome Desk Lamp (discontinued by manufacturer)
Fully Flexible Chrome Desk Lamp (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Desk Lamp Review, 19 Sep 2010
This lamp did exactly what I wanted it to do. It's stable, easy to adjust, throws a good light where I want it, has a good length cable, and was comparatively inexpensive.