Profile for B&W Fan > Reviews

Content by B&W Fan

B&W Fan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
12pcs/lot Real Touch Silk Gluing PU Silk Artificial Rose Flowers Home decorations for Wedding Party or Birthday Garden Bridal Bouquet Flower Saint happy Valentine's Day Gifts Party Event (ivory)
Offered by Fellicity

5.0 out of 5 stars Artificial White Roses, 23 May 2016
I was a little apprehensive about ordering the flowers but I shouldn't have worried. They arrived today and I am very pleased with them. They are so realistic it is almost impossible to tell the difference. Thank you very much. If you are looking for artificial white roses these are the ones to buy.

Dimplex CHT20 Cheriton Freestanding Optiflame Electric Fire
Dimplex CHT20 Cheriton Freestanding Optiflame Electric Fire

3.0 out of 5 stars Dimplex CHT20 Cheriton Freestanding Optiflame., 23 Feb. 2016
I bought this fire in January 2016. At first it worked perfectly. Then after a couple of weeks it started making a clicking noise when in use. I have been unable to resolve the clicking sound and have been unable to contact Amazon about it. I like the fire but am desperate to stop the clicking noise. Can any one offer any ideas.

MasterStor CD / DVD / BLU RAY 36mm Clear DVD 10 Way Case for 10 Discs Pack of 2, 5, 8, 10, 15, 25, 25, 30, 40, 50 - With MasterStor Phone Screen/ CD Cleaning Cloth (5)
Offered by YouLookLight Black Friday Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the product it met my needs in every ..., 1 April 2015
I bought the multi disc holders for dvds I have that do not have cases. I am very pleased with the product it met my needs in every respect. I shall be purchasing another set in the near future. The cases are quite sturdy and protect the dvds effectively.

MODERN 2KW 2000W WHITE GLASS PANEL LCD ELECTRIC SLIM HEATER WALL MOUNTED
MODERN 2KW 2000W WHITE GLASS PANEL LCD ELECTRIC SLIM HEATER WALL MOUNTED
Offered by Delta Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars MODERN 2KW 2000W WHITE GLASS PANEL LCD ELECTRIC SLIM HEATER WALL MOUNTED, 12 Jan. 2015
I have searched for a reliable 2KW heater for quite some time and bought previous heaters that looked good. However they usually let me down one way or another. But this one is the best I have purchased. It heats up extremely quickly and the heat settings are easy to operate. I use it in my conservatory and it provides exactly what I want, quick heat on a cold morning. I have mine free standing, but it has all of the equipment for wall mounting if required.

niceEshop Flower Style Crystal Rhinestone Breastpin Brooch Pins
niceEshop Flower Style Crystal Rhinestone Breastpin Brooch Pins
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars New 2.4" Large Poppy Red and Gold Colour Brooch, 18 Nov. 2014
Very good purchase. I bought these 3 for personal friends as presents for Remembrance Day. They are very pleased with the brooches and surprised that they are so nice looking. They make a very good keepsake to remember a solemn event.

Fruit Of The Loom Mens Athletic Sleeveless Vest / Tank Top (L) (Red)
Fruit Of The Loom Mens Athletic Sleeveless Vest / Tank Top (L) (Red)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit Of The Loom Mens Athletic Sleeveless Vest / Tank Top (L) (Red), 26 July 2014
I give this item 5 stars because it is exactly what I was looking for. A vest that fits properly. It is so good that I have ordered again, selecting from the colours that are available. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this item to anyone looking for a snug fitting vest.

Ateam Loom Bandz Kit & Clips Collection with 4200 Bandz + 170 Clips + 5 Hooks + 1 Loom Board 11 Beautiful Colors and Great Storage Case
Offered by ENTITY-Trade Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
I bought this set for my granddaughter. She is thrilled with it.

Kingavon BB-RT321 Link and Under Cabinet Light Set
Kingavon BB-RT321 Link and Under Cabinet Light Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingavon BB-RT321 Link and Under Cabinet Light Set, 19 Jun. 2014
I bought this light set because my old one ceased to work. I looked at lots of different under cabinet lighting sets. This one was the best for value and ease of fitting. It came today and took about five minutes to ten minutes to fit. The most difficult part was getting the distance correct between the screw fittings. Once that was done it took about two minutes to actually fit the light and get it working.

Mens Boys TrueFace Hawaiian Short Sleeve Summer Beach Printed Shirts Generous Fit
Offered by Truefaceuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Boys TrueFace Hawaiian Short Sleeve Summer Beach Printed Shirts., 16 Mar. 2014
I am very pleased with the shirts . The quality of the material is good. My grandson wears them all the time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Blue Barnaby Mac 127 Designer Loose Fit Shorts, 16 Mar. 2014
I give this item 5 stars because the material is good quality. My grandson is very pleased with them they are a good fit and very comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5