Profile for Jan > Reviews

Jan

Master Class Heavy-Duty Double Oven Gloves - Black
Master Class Heavy-Duty Double Oven Gloves - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a moment too soon!, 2 Jan. 2013
Bought for my nephew for Xmas . he used them to make the Xmas dinner and now they are well and truly worn in! Big, heatproof and professional looking, they were very well recieved.

Ski Suncream and Lipbalm Pack with neck lanyard SPF30
Ski Suncream and Lipbalm Pack with neck lanyard SPF30
Offered by MINERVA PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little thing, 2 Jan. 2013
I wondered if my nephew might think suncream on a rope was a bit girly but he thought it was a great idea especially with the added lip balm. Small but useful!!

Mens Silk Handkerchief - Navy Blue Paisley Design - Silk Pocket Square Handkerchief (HH6)
Offered by Tim Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., 2 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my nephew who has recently gone into tweed jackets and brogues. He liked it a lot and is looking for a tie to match!

Teacher Christmas gifts, Snowman or Present Candle with Verse
Teacher Christmas gifts, Snowman or Present Candle with Verse

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but nice, 2 Jan. 2013
The candles were smaller than I thought they would be but still quite personal. A thoughtful gift for a special teacher.

Sung For Women 100ml Eau De Toilette Spray, 75ml Body Lotion & 75ml Shower Gel gift set (Damaged/Creased Box)

5.0 out of 5 stars We met in New York.., 2 Jan. 2013
I first smelled this perfume as I walked behind a woman in New York. She went into the same hotel as me and got in the lift. I asked her what it was, bought some and have worn it ever since. It always gets remarked on, in fact I'm a bit relutant to extol it's virtues too much as I want it to be 'my' scent!!