Profile for Hoard Tinkle > Reviews

Skechers Men's Diameter - Vassell Black/Tan Lace Up 62607 9 UK
Skechers Men's Diameter - Vassell Black/Tan Lace Up 62607 9 UK
Price: 49.50

5.0 out of 5 stars So far-so good, 5 May 2014
Having bought shoes on the net previously and being dissapointed I thought I would have another go. I was not to be dissapointed I put them on and ended up wearing them for the rest of the day. They were so comfortable and light but at the same time giving great support.

O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream
O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream
Price: 6.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 April 2014
At last a hand cream that does exactly what it says on the tin. I have tried many of the popular hand creams on the market for my dry hands and painful cracked skin with limited success. This stuff really works. After a couple of days regular use the splits on my fingers and knuckles were well on the way to healing. What a relief it is to be able to use my hands without wincing with pain. I would not hesitate to recommend this product:: money well spent.

Pocket Watch Travel Case in Black Leather - Protect your pocket watch - also attaches to belt - wear your pocket watch every day.
Offered by Silver2Love
Price: 19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars good and practicle, 13 Feb 2014
Decided to start using a pocket watch as I developed a rash from the strap on my wrist watch. This pouch is ideal, although I'm still waiting for the pocket watch to arrive from one of Amazon's suppliers this is now week three. I do have an old cheap think I bought several years ago and am using that. Using the pouch provides protection from all the things we tend to keep in our pockets-coins, keys etc. So yes value for money and its quite discreet and unobtrusive.

Executive High Back PU Leather Black Color Office Chair 19 Black
Executive High Back PU Leather Black Color Office Chair 19 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, 10 Mar 2013
Arrived the following day after placing the order. Assembly was easy a piece of cakeonly took 30 minutes. Very comfortable.

The Golden Bough: A Study in Magic and Religion (Oxford World's Classics)
The Golden Bough: A Study in Magic and Religion (Oxford World's Classics)
by Sir James George Frazer
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A right good read., 27 Nov 2012
This is a fantastic book wether reading as a student or just pleasure, because that what it is a pleasure to read. Frazer over does the examples and they can get a bit tediouse at times but that is only a minor irratation. It is surprisingly easy to read considering the era in which it was written. A book worth reading again and again.

The Complete Hesiod Collection
The Complete Hesiod Collection
Price: 0.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 27 Nov 2012
A great primary source and has the advantage of being a short book. Good source for early Greek foundation myth.

Karrimor Men's ksb Orkney III Weathertite Hiking Boot Brown 3649BRN155 9 UK
Karrimor Men's ksb Orkney III Weathertite Hiking Boot Brown 3649BRN155 9 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good - but., 27 Nov 2012
Good comfortable boot but the inner ankle support is made of a fairly hard plastic. The problem I found was were this plastic inner is stitched to the boot leather. On first wearing the boot it was, overall, very comfortable; no complaints. The stitched joint, unfortunatly caused serious friction and it will be a week or two before my ankle is healed enough to put the boots back on. I have bought some fabric to cover the joint and hope to break the boots in......eventually.

Hi-Tec Men's Eurotrek WP Dark Brown  83918-034 9 UK
Hi-Tec Men's Eurotrek WP Dark Brown 83918-034 9 UK
Price: 27.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi - Tec Eurotrek, 22 Aug 2011
Excellent boot.
I have a bunion on one foot and an ingrowing toe nail in the other. Wore these boots straight out of the box and went on a three mile walk and had no problem what-so-ever. Soft, light and extremely comfortable. Waterproofing stood up well during some heavy rain there was only a slight leakage when going through some long grass. I would wear these boots all the time if I could.