Profile for Ostinato_Parody > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Let It Go
Let It Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Let It Go - Add it to your library!, 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: Let It Go (MP3 Download)
Despite hearing of the movie, I have never actually seen it and, it was only today I managed to listen to this track in full.

As a musician/composer, all I can say is, this one of the most superb songs I have heard in a long time. Technically, it's very simple in its construction, which gives it its strength. Idina Menzel carries the song with effortless ease and puts in a lot of emotion, which gives greater significance to the very clever lyric.

It's also so refreshing to hear the pianist play with emotion. Unlike some tracks which sound as if Asimo the robot is at the keyboard.

In all, a superb, well crafted work which children and adults will adore.

Savvi boys theme temporary tattoos - 50 assorted designs x 1 single pack
Savvi boys theme temporary tattoos - 50 assorted designs x 1 single pack
Offered by Boho Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value, 17 Dec 2014
Great item. Our 12 year old son and his mates loved the tattoos. Well worth the money. Oh, and there were no offensive ones in the pack.

Official T Shirt BAUHAUS Bela Lugosi's Dead WHITE LOGO L
Official T Shirt BAUHAUS Bela Lugosi's Dead WHITE LOGO L
Offered by Eyesore Merch

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly pleased, 12 Dec 2014
Arrived safely this morning. As it's a Christmas gift, obviously it hasn't been washed yet so, no comment on that side of things.

What I can say is, me and my wife are very impressed with the quality of the cotton and, of the print work on the front of the garment.

We recommend this to anyone looking for a top quality t-shirt.

Vintage Antique black eye bronze owl retro Long necklace jewelry pendant J001
Vintage Antique black eye bronze owl retro Long necklace jewelry pendant J001
Offered by WORLDTREE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Nov 2014
Well made, much larger than it appears in the photograph and arrives with a chain. For the little money I paid, it was a really good purchase.

Beechfield Unisex Retro Trawler Winter Beanie Hat (One Size) (Black)
Beechfield Unisex Retro Trawler Winter Beanie Hat (One Size) (Black)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, 15 Nov 2014
Arrived on time and it's a well made, perfect fit for keeping my bald head warm this Winter.

Nostalgia
Nostalgia
Offered by YouWantIt-WeGotIt

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 11 Nov 2014
This review is from: Nostalgia (Audio CD)
Arrived this morning bang on the delivery date. Anything by the brilliant Annie Lennox is going to get five stars. She could sing the ingredients of a sauce bottle and make it sound stunning.

BBTradesales Indoor Allotment Gift Set
BBTradesales Indoor Allotment Gift Set
Offered by Gadget Grotto

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item., 11 Nov 2014
This arrived this morning, well ahead of the estimated delivery date. I've only had a chance to take a quick look as it's a Christmas present for my gardening mad wife. But, I have to say, from what I've seen, it looks a good purchase.

'Pugs Not Drugs' Humour T-Shirt - (Royal Blue) L
'Pugs Not Drugs' Humour T-Shirt - (Royal Blue) L
Offered by Caras Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Nov 2014
I ordered this as a stocking filler for our son at Christmas. Just by looking at it I can see it's going to fit perfectly.

The material is good quality as is the printing on the shirt. Obviously it hasn't been washed yet but we have no doubt there'll be no problem with it.

Highly recommended.

Tone Deaf Music Guitar Picks/Plectrums with Pick Holder (Pack of 10)
Tone Deaf Music Guitar Picks/Plectrums with Pick Holder (Pack of 10)
Offered by Tone Deaf Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 10 Nov 2014
The item arrived well ahead of schedule and was completely as described. I'll find this item very useful as I'm forever dropping or losing picks, especially on stage, so with one of these in my pocket, I'll never have that problem again.

2x Short Arm Guitar Wall Hanger for Electric and Acoustic Guitars
2x Short Arm Guitar Wall Hanger for Electric and Acoustic Guitars
Offered by Racksoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item., 10 Nov 2014
The items are very sturdy and hold my Yamaha acoustic guitar and my Fender and Gretsch guitars perfectly. Screws and wall plugs are not supplied, which is not a problem as everyone has different types of wall anyway. They took about 30 minutes to fit all three hangers and now, my prized instruments are safe and sound.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4