Profile for S. Chun > Reviews

Content by S. Chun

S. Chun "head lost in the clouds" (england, south)

Hay Hampers Santa's Supper Christmas Hamper Box - FREE UK Delivery
Hay Hampers Santa's Supper Christmas Hamper Box - FREE UK Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 22 Dec. 2015
The product got here before the estimated delivery date (amazing for this time of year!) and my sister said it looks full and nicely presented inside the box! Perfect gift for my hard to buy for parents when I'm over seas!

Japanese Maple, Acer palmatum 'Orange Dream'
Japanese Maple, Acer palmatum 'Orange Dream'

5.0 out of 5 stars my Dad loves it!, 14 Jun. 2014
The tree arrived earlier than expected, in great condition and already with areas of colour changed leaves! I was expecting a smaller clipping with no or little leaves that was half dead from being posted..and I was pleasantly surprised! It was a present for my dad (one of the most difficult people to buy presents for).. And he is so pleased with it..! He sends me pictures of it's progress every time it changes colour. Super!

Twilight - Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack [Special Edition CD+DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 important songs missing!, 1 Jun. 2009
Overall this album has some cool songs on it.. but.. where is Rob's let me sign? or radioheads 15 steps?! the song when she is dying (i think thats pretty important) and the first song of the credits, (again with the importance)and the two songs i heard in the movie that actually made me want to buy the soundtrack!! wah!