Profile for T. B. Holtz > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Heritage Nylon Rope Slip Lead Black 1.22m X10mm Sz 1-3
Heritage Nylon Rope Slip Lead Black 1.22m X10mm Sz 1-3

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec 2014
Can't go wrong for the price.

Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work
Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read and informative, 6 Oct 2014
Excellent read and informative. It always amazes me when people are so naive when dealing with psychopaths. This book is a must read for anyone who wants to avoid being manipulated by these slick but stomach churning individuals. Their presence in society is much more numerous than most of us think. Do yourself a favour and read this book, it's a psychological defence course against those people who take great joy in feeding off others to get through life.

Ronseal WTCSG25L Woodland Colours Sea Grass 2.5 Litre
Ronseal WTCSG25L Woodland Colours Sea Grass 2.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 30 Aug 2014
Lovely colour, very contemporary and looks great. Arrived quickly so very pleased.

BARGAIN-HUNT BRUSH SET COMPATIBLE WITH X5 H20 STEAM MOP PACK OF 4 (4)
BARGAIN-HUNT BRUSH SET COMPATIBLE WITH X5 H20 STEAM MOP PACK OF 4 (4)
Offered by bargain-hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
Jolly good value for money.

H2O Mop X5 - Elite Hand-Held Accessories Pack by Thane Direct
H2O Mop X5 - Elite Hand-Held Accessories Pack by Thane Direct
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping the bits and bobs together and taking ..., 13 Aug 2014
Great for keeping the bits and bobs together and taking them from room to room. I found the hand help strap a bit useless though as the machine needs to be pointing down to keep the steam pressure up and the strap keeps it horizontal so the pressure is variant.

H2O H20 Mop X5 5 in 1 Portable Steam Mop Multi Purpose Floor & Window Cleaner Carpet Steamer Garment Upholstery Oven Hob Steamer Upright & Hand Held Steamer Steam Jet (Red)
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant machine. Best house cleaning gadget I have ever ..., 13 Aug 2014
Brilliant machine. Best house cleaning gadget I have ever purchased. I hate housework but like a clean tidy house. This gadget has revolutionised my cleaning routines. It's fun to use and quick and everything is ultra clean. I dithered for ages about buying a steam cleaner as I researched so many but this is the best. Jolly happy with this machine and attachments.

Further Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Further Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Had me laughing out loud and the feel good factor from reading it lasted for days, 13 Aug 2014
A tremendously witty and informative book. Had me laughing out loud and the feel good factor from reading it lasted for days. This tome makes you realise how fallible your health really is when you fail to take responsibility for your own lifestyle choices and then expect doctors and the NHS to deliver the majic bullet to make things right again. Should be stored in every GP practice as essential reading and no doubt could be a game changer for those of us who need nudging in the right directionto a healthier lifestyle. If Ben wrote diet and exercise books with his witty style it would be a best seller and who doesn't want to feel laughter when undertaking a new regime as most of us get low just thinking about the effort involved. I loved both his books and have embarked on a healthier regime ax a result of reading this inspirational book. I am sick of carrying my menopausal belly around in a wheelbarrow so time to loose that and my wobbly lardybutt too. A great read, buy it!

Sodacoda Stainless Steel Coil Spring Long Lasting Facial Hair Remover Stick Epilator Tool - Full English Instruction
Offered by Sodacoda Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tool for defuzzing!, 31 May 2014
If you don't mind a bit of discomfort when you first start using this gadget then this is the very fellow for you. Over the years and during the menopause I have begun to resemble the bearded lady at the circus. Why nature decides that women need to fur-up for their fifties eludes me but perhaps it assumes we need to have an extra layer of insulation because the flippin fuel bills are too much on most pensions. Anyway, love this gadget as it handily sits on my side table and in no time at all, whilst watching the telly, I can erradicate my handlebar moustache in no time at all. It hurts less as you use it but I find that a double Vodka and tonic imbibed shortly beforehand somehow takes the experience to a new level. Enjoy, you won't regret buying this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2014 5:56 PM GMT

Do No Harm: Stories of Life, Death and Brain Surgery
Do No Harm: Stories of Life, Death and Brain Surgery

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb read., 2 April 2014
Honest, witty and an eye opener. Like the Max Pemberton books, you would take a lot more care of your health and fitness when you read honest accounts like this that highlight the human cost of our neglect and susequent expectation that doctors can fix anything. Coupled with a system of unrealistic targets, political correctness, health and safety and suffocating management practices it is a wonder anyone gets better when entering the health service machine. We are extremely fortunate in this country to have the services that we have, such a shame politicians bugger it all up. Brilliant book, loved the author's style and wish him well in the next stage of life saving work he is undertaking. Our loss dear man.

Born to Run: The hidden tribe, the ultra-runners, and the greatest race the world has never seen

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 13 Nov 2013
Very easy to read and incredibly interesting. Not a book I would have been drawn to as to my usual preferences but as I was researching Chia seeds this came up time and again as the book to read. Bought the seeds, bought the book and have been delighted by both. My energy levels have shot through the roof and for someone who is a lazy lardybutt it is as if I have been charged up by a younger woman and a set of jump leads! The bonus is when I settle down for a well deserved break I have this book to read. Author has a good writing style and the book is inspiring. Great Christmas present along with the seeds for anyone looking for a new start in the new year.

Page: 1 | 2