Profile for Ms. Jane L. Appleton > Reviews

Content by Ms. Jane L. Ap...

Ms. Jane L. Appleton (stone, uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Mending Scars (Others of Edenton Book 5)
Mending Scars (Others of Edenton Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Series, 17 May 2015
I was given this book as a free ARC. Before I read this book Preston and Dacia were not my favourite characters because of their acts towards others but by the end I had fallen in love with them. Fantastic book and fantastic series.

The Grim: Midnight Squad
The Grim: Midnight Squad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 April 2014
I downloaded this book because it looked and sounded interesting. I am glad I did because even though I have read other books that made me smile this one put a smile on my face from the minute I turned on my kindle till the minute I turned it off. It is actually the first book I have read where it is written from a mans point of view all the way through and I really enjoyed the way in which it was written. Would recommend this book to any one who loves a laugh and a smile while they read.

Cage (Corps Security Book 2)
Cage (Corps Security Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 26 Dec. 2013
I bought this book as I had enjoyed Axel's story and I wanted to read more about what made Cage tick. I loved this story both with the main characters and secondary characters can't wait to read about all the other players and have just downloaded Beck's story. This is one author I would recommend to others.

Axel: Volume 1 (Corps Security)
Axel: Volume 1 (Corps Security)
by Harper Sloan

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 26 Dec. 2013
I was recommended this book and author by some friends on goodreads was undecided to begin with but in the end I downloaded it and read it. I am happy to say I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed reading about Axel, Cage and all the rest of the team. The story between Axel and Izzie was in parts heart breaking and in others heart warming would definitely recommend to any who ask.

Leopard's Prey: Number 6 in series (Leopard People)
Leopard's Prey: Number 6 in series (Leopard People)
by Christine Feehan

5.0 out of 5 stars Latest Leopard People, 28 Jun. 2013
Having waited patiently for this book and knowing it was Remy's book I wasn't disappointed at all would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves shifter books.

Bayon/Jean-Baptiste (Bayou Heat Boxset Book 2)
Bayon/Jean-Baptiste (Bayou Heat Boxset Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars another great read, 19 April 2013
Another great book really enjoyed it would recommend it to all. Loved that it continues from where it leaves off at the end of the first book. Can't wait for the next instalment in the series...

Raphael/Parish (Bayou Heat Boxset Book 1)
Raphael/Parish (Bayou Heat Boxset Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars a stunning read, 19 April 2013
Loved this book the authors work really well together can't wait to read the next book in the series. Would recommend this book to others who like shifter stories...

Bluegrass State of Mind (Bluegrass Series Book 1)
Bluegrass State of Mind (Bluegrass Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 6 Dec. 2012
This is the first book in this series and a great start to the series. Once read I had to read all the rest in the series just so I could find out what happened next. Now am waiting for the next book to be released and would recommend this series to any who love romance.

The Search
The Search
by Nora Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 6 Aug. 2010
This review is from: The Search (Paperback)
This was probably one of the better nora roberts books that i have read in a while. I have read all of her supense books but even my mum said that she enjoyed this one more than any of the others that she had read previously. I have read most of her books and the characters in all of her books are good but the depth of the characters in the search were really interesting to read about. To read about a person that had got away from a serial killer but it had all started again years later with a copycat and he is after that one that got away. It was a book that really had you on the edge of your seat to read about.

Servant: The Kindred
Servant: The Kindred
by L.L. Foster
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars servant the kindred, 6 Aug. 2010
This book was a good read and as i had read the first two books it was good to read about how the relationship between luther (the detective) and gaby (the heroine) progressed and how gaby herself grew as a person with new friends. It was a paranormal book but nothing like i had read before so it was a bit different from all the other paranormal books that i had previously read but i would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good paranormal book.

Page: 1 | 2