Profile for M. J. Winiecki > Reviews

Content by M. J. Winiecki

M. J. Winiecki (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Smarties Pumpkins (box of 24)
Smarties Pumpkins (box of 24)
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars smarties pumpkins, 2 Nov 2013
Quick service - excellent goods. Used these for trick or treaters and the kids just loved them all. Would order again.

The Complete Blackadder - All Four Series [DVD]
The Complete Blackadder - All Four Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 28 Nov 2012
Gave this box set as a birthday gift recently and the person I gave it to absolutely loved it. Great item and gave us hours of enjoyment.

I'm a Stranger Here Myself: Notes on Returning to America After 20 Years Away
I'm a Stranger Here Myself: Notes on Returning to America After 20 Years Away
by Bill Bryson

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 28 Nov 2012
Bill Bryson is one of my favourite authors and takes me back to my life in the States many years ago. The book is enjoyable and everything was excellent.

Wilton 25.4 cm (10-Inch) Round Angel Food Cake Tin
Wilton 25.4 cm (10-Inch) Round Angel Food Cake Tin
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars angel food pan, 28 Nov 2012
This is a brilliant pan as it has feet so that when you make angel food cake, you can turn it upside down to cool as required. This item is a real gem.

ProCook Cafetiere with Black Lid & Handle 3 Cup / 350ml
ProCook Cafetiere with Black Lid & Handle 3 Cup / 350ml
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee pot, 28 Nov 2012
I got given some wonderful African coffee lately but didn't have a cafetiere to make it in so found this little gem. It gives me one large cup even though it says 3 cups as I like a large cup of coffee. It's excellent and I use it every day at present. Good item.

Barilla Bucatini n.9 (500g)
Barilla Bucatini n.9 (500g)
Offered by Nifeislife

5.0 out of 5 stars pasta, 28 Nov 2012
Bucatini is an amazing pasta as it is like a long thin macaroni. I use it in the famous dish of Pasta alla Amatriciana. I am glad I found a good source for these. Everything was excellent.

Ladies Long Sleeved 100% Brushed Cotton Winceyette Coffee Cup Design Button Front Pyjamas Pink Or Cream Sizes 10-12 14-16 18-20 (14-16, Cream)

5.0 out of 5 stars pyjamas, 28 Nov 2012
Bought these for a Christmas present and they are adorable with the coffee cups all over them. Product is excellent and seller excellent also.

Long Lightweight Filigree Diamante 'Butterfly' Earrings In Gold Plated Metal - 8cm Length
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars butterfly earrings, 28 Nov 2012
These earrings are gorgeous and I have something to wear them with at Christmastime. They are dressy enough for an occasion. Product is excellent and seller excellent also.

Womens/Ladies Nightwear Check Printed Pyjama Suit With Buttons, Black 16
Womens/Ladies Nightwear Check Printed Pyjama Suit With Buttons, Black 16

5.0 out of 5 stars pjs, 28 Nov 2012
Bought these for a Christmas present and they look very nice and cosy. I hope the person I am giving them to will like these. Service was very good and product excellent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars earrings, 28 Nov 2012
These earrings are very nice and go with a top I just bought that has dragonflies on it. I like pewter and these are a nice size too. Seller was very good and I would use them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6