Profile for Mr. Bruce Martin > Reviews

Content by Mr. Bruce Martin

Mr. Bruce Martin "pips dog" (Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Two in Love
Two in Love
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again this was a great British band leader, 5 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Two in Love (Audio CD)
Once again this was a great British band leader, who hired great vocalists of the decade. I have pleasure listening to his music.

Carroll Gibbons & the Savoy Hotel Orpheans - Volume 14: My Heart is Taking Lessons
Offered by Vocalion/Dutton Epoch Direct (Crazygreen8)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the great British band leaders that I admire, 5 Nov. 2015
This is one of the great British band leaders that I admire, who had some of the brilliant vocalists, singing in the band. I get great pleasure listening to the nostalgic music.

Kingston Technology 16GB DataTraveler Micro USB Flash Drive
Kingston Technology 16GB DataTraveler Micro USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend this product, 23 Jan. 2015
This was what I required for a portable music machine which plays both flash drives and micro SD cards. T hough I had to wait for them to arrive they were ideal. Would recommend this product.

Digital Portable red color Mini Speaker Music MP3/4 Player Micro SD/TF USB Disk Speaker FM Radio LCD Display by manufacture seller
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars At present I am extremely pleased with this purchase, 6 Dec. 2014
This item arrived well packed and protected for transit in the time schedule given. At present I am extremely pleased with this purchase. The features are exceptional and the additional feature to record from FM radio is indeed very welcome. The quality of the sound is amazing and I will be purchasing another one. I have not evaluated how long the charge is when playing the functions.

How Did She Look?
How Did She Look?

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a song that I have liked since I heard it on a recording by Robert ..., 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: How Did She Look? (MP3 Download)
This is a song that I have liked since I heard it on a recording by Robert Farnon and his orchestra. Whilst browsing through Denny Dennis who is a favourite vocalist of mine, I was surprised to see had recorded it. It is a wonderful recording and he has excelled with his interpretation of the melody.

Anema e Core (To Be Or Not To Be)
Anema e Core (To Be Or Not To Be)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Tico Tico Orchestra., 12 Aug. 2014
I particularly like the older sounds of Mantovani, and when I saw the this song by his Tico Tico orchestra,it , was not an opportunity to be missed, alas he did not have a vocalist with this recording, which he has with other songs by this band.

Mini Fashoin Clip Metal USB MP3 Music Media Player Support 1 - 8GB Micro SD TF by Buyincoins
Offered by Ampeshop

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful item., 12 Aug. 2014
This item is very useful and I personally like it. It has the capacity to hold many songs and the battery when charged properly gives a few hours without any problems.

The Big Band Dance Hits: 1930 - 1940, Vol. 1 (Remastered)
The Big Band Dance Hits: 1930 - 1940, Vol. 1 (Remastered)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a band that I love Listening to, 12 Aug. 2014
This is a band that I love Listening to, because of the melodic tunes and great vocalists that is employed by the leader Oscar Rabin. Unfortunately I have not found a lot of his recordings, but if more become available I will purchase these recordings.

Powell & Crosby - Recorded Live - Part 2
Powell & Crosby - Recorded Live - Part 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviewed in part 1., 13 Jun. 2014
This has been reviewed in part 1 of the same recording. Therefore I find it unnecessary to re-iterate what was already said.

Powell & Crosby - Recorded Live - Part 1 -
Powell & Crosby - Recorded Live - Part 1 -

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Great Crooners., 13 Jun. 2014
Being an avid fan of these two crooners, I was surprised when I came across these recorded live items, which are available from Amazon Music as part 1 and part 2 which I also purchased. Happy times when listening to these recordings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5