Profile for C. A. Park > Reviews

Content by C. A. Park

C. A. Park "Carol Park" (N.E. England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Premier Housewares Fruit Bowl with Banana Hanger - Chrome
Premier Housewares Fruit Bowl with Banana Hanger - Chrome
Offered by eShopingUK
Price: 8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 25 Mar 2014
Bought this for daughter who is well pleased with it! Quite a large fruit basket and the bananas hang well. Sorted!

Live Laugh Love' Wall Quote Sticker WA104X - BROWN
Live Laugh Love' Wall Quote Sticker WA104X - BROWN
Offered by Createworks
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First class, 25 Mar 2014
A little expensive compared to some and certainly a lot cheaper compared to others. But there is no doubting the quality. I ordered it in brown to match my décor and it really looks lovely. Was quite easy to put on the wall and as was all in one piece, no worries about it being perfectly matched. Been much admired. Wouldn't hesitate to buy products from this company again.

Restly "Family ,where life begins & love never ends."English Proverbs Wall Stickers Decor Living Room Wall Stickers Decor
Offered by Exist Live
Price: 1.89

3.0 out of 5 stars You gets what you pay for!, 25 Mar 2014
A little disappointed with this sticker - but at the price and seeing as its been posted from Hong Kong/China, I suppose I really cant expect anything else. It certainly doesn't compare with the sticker from Createworks but it is a third of the price. One of the letters is a little wonky - hope I can put it right if and when I put it on the wall.

1Stop Graphics - Shop Splish Splash Wall Art Quote Sticker 60Cm - Bathroom Bath Toilet Love Decal - Colour: Purple
Offered by One Stop Graphics Shop
Price: 3.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware! Size IS everything!, 20 Mar 2014
Prompt delivery but very disappointed in this product. It is TINY!!! Only the width is given in the description so I thought 60 cm would be ok. Did not read the bit about the image not being to scale - if it's not to scale, why show it? It is totally misleading. Not sure whether to put this up or not. I don't have a bath so was intending to put it on the wall but is so small. May re-review when used it.

Flow Free
Flow Free
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally addictive!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
My grand-daughter introduced me to this and I'm addicted! A bit frustrating at times but still a brain work out!

Disney Traditions Touch of Magic Mickey Mouse Sorcerer Figurine
Disney Traditions Touch of Magic Mickey Mouse Sorcerer Figurine
Price: 17.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 11 Feb 2014
Son-in-law well impressed with this as a gift - second in his new collection! Birthdays and Xmas now well sorted!

Sony 2.1 Channel HT-CT60 Virtual Surround Sound Bar and Subwoofer for TV
Sony 2.1 Channel HT-CT60 Virtual Surround Sound Bar and Subwoofer for TV
Offered by SKYWISH
Price: 128.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Sounds alarming!, 11 Feb 2014
Okay, so I am going a little deaf and have difficulty hearing our LG smart tv at times, but I can manage with the tv sound system - but only because I can't hear the vibration, my husband says. The trouble with this thing is that the Virgin control and the tv control do not control the volume when this is on - and when the volume booms (as it does when there is no dialogue) it is very, very loud and I always dive for the wrong control to turn it down. Very annoying! To be truthful, if I am watching tv on my own, I do not use it. Of course, my husband insists on using it (his idea to buy it) just to prove a point. I realize it is not expensive in the way of technological things, but for a system which will be used part-part-time at best - well, it is a waste of money!

High Quality Plastic Foil and Cling Film Dispenser in Red
High Quality Plastic Foil and Cling Film Dispenser in Red
Offered by east2eden
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor sharp!, 11 Feb 2014
Only one little niggle about this - the role of foil is a bit too big for the dispenser. But I am still using it and eventually, it will fit!! Wish I'd got one sooner - wouldn't have wasted so much foil! An excellent product for the price.

Kipling Women's Joslyn Shoulder Bag Expresso Brown K15170
Kipling Women's Joslyn Shoulder Bag Expresso Brown K15170

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a handbag!, 19 Dec 2013
I was very disappointed when I received this bag. I thought it was like a courier bag - I like my hands free nowadays. But this bag was much too big for me to carry across my shoulder - it was more the size of a shopping bag. The quality was really good and the linings and pockets were excellent but just too big for my 5'2" frame!! Had to send it back. Next time will check out the size literally to avoid further disappointment.

Vileda Evolon Microfibre Cloth Pack of 10 Blue 126540
Vileda Evolon Microfibre Cloth Pack of 10 Blue 126540
Offered by Office Spot Ltd
Price: 11.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really good!!, 31 Oct 2013
Used to buy these cloths (well, very similar, certainly Vileda) in the supermarkets but nobody stocks them anymore. Tried loads of cloths but just didn't match up to Vileda. These are absolutely fantastic - they don't leave smears or streaks - great in the kitchen and bathroom, fantastic on tiles, etc. So glad to have found a new source - am so impressed am buying another pack and a pack each for my girls for their Christmas stockings!!! Yes, they WILL appreciate them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3