Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

NCIS (Wii)
NCIS (Wii)

3.0 out of 5 stars good but....., 1 July 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NCIS (Wii) (Video Game)
I loved this game, I love the TV show and I was really looking forward to playing it myself.
I really got into it, and I loved the fact that if you didnt get one of the assignments done right, yu could repeat it until you did, no going back to the start again!
my only problem with the games was it was waaay too short, only 4 episodes :(
if there's ever an NCIS 2 I'll buy it straight away!

NAMA Mia!
NAMA Mia!
by Ross O'Carroll-Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 11 April 2012
This review is from: NAMA Mia! (Paperback)
I've read all of the Ross books. I found that the series lagged a bit as Ronan grew up, but he's back on form in this book!

Spore (Mac/PC DVD)
Spore (Mac/PC DVD)
Offered by Talbot Media

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive!, 11 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Spore (Mac/PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I've been playing the sims online, and someone recommended that I get this game. Its fantastic! totally addictive. Its not too complicated, so I can manage it without help (I'm not a great gamer!) and gets increasingly difficult.

I do find it a bit hard on my laptop, my computer keeps freezing in the middle of my game, but if you have a fast computer it should be no problem :)

Twilight (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Twilight (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight the movie, an outsiders perspective, 2 Feb. 2009
I had never read the Twilight books when I went to see the movie. I vaguely remember the hype of Breaking Dawn's release, but it didn't mean anything to me. I saw the queues for the opening of the film and it meant nothing to me, apart from about 3000 people in Dublin being stupid enough to queue for hours in the rain to see a film.

I love vampires and werewolves though, so, at a loose end one weekend, I convinced my boyfriend that it wasnt a horror, and there was nothing else to do. we laughed for about the first hour. it was very funny. But by the middle of the tree top scene I was hooked. we both were.

I rushed home and ordered all four books that night. I read the series straight through twice, and dragged my mom to see the film with me. (I'm in my mid 20's, she's considerably older....)I sat, completely unmoving the whole way through the move. it was like I was greeting old friends. once I knew the story, all of the humour went out of the film, and it became totally engrossing. my mom thought so too.

lots of little things were changed, obviously. the book is better. obviously. I didnt like Stewert (?) as Bella. she played her as too self assured, too graceful. it wasnt Bella for me. But Pattinson brought Edward to life in a way that was so different. I actually liked him more after seeing the film that in the books.

Kellan Lutz is missing the dimples and curls but hes still the same adorable, deep as a puddle Emmet we all love.

the film is more of a companion to the book, it makes the scenery solid. I thought that was actually a plus of the movie, I knew what the characters looked like, I was a little fuzzy on what their neighbourhood was like. the film filled that in. when midnight Sun is published the three will stand together to give a 360 view of Bella and the Cullens world.

WIll I buy the DVD? yes. WIll I watch it a million times, of course. but I'll read the books one million and one ;)
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2011 1:12 PM GMT