Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly simple and easy diet, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Dukan Diet (Kindle Edition)
I decided to commit to my first diet and as I had put weight on due to hormonal thyroid problems and was pleasantly surprised at how relatively easy to both do and stick to. I struggle to lose weight due to having no thyroid and my medication being all over the place through the last 6 months but within 2 weeks I had lost 3 kilos. I only have about 8 kilos to lose in total so I was surprised at the loss. It has slowed down but I was expecting it to. I did the attach for 2 days and have been cruising for the last 2 weeks. Pure protein days are a little dull but it has made me appreciate the simple salads and vegetables so much more. As salt is not allowed, i bought lo salt and low salt soya sauce and have switched to sweetner in expresso coffees. These small changes have made the world of difference and I now know I shall follow this diet right through to the 4 stages and continue for the rest of my life. It has also made my husband realise how easy it is to make simple changes to eating which in the long run will result in some weight loss. The one good thing about this diet is that you are never hungry and if you are organised, you can stick to it at work, taking packed lunches i.e. salads with you. I definitely recommend this diet as results are very quick.

Lolo Ball
Lolo Ball
Offered by Wise Owl Toys Dorchester

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lolo Ball (Toy)
My 11 year old son liked this a lot. It is quite plasticky and a bit cheaply finished but nonetheless it has provided a good few hours of fun and lots of laughter.

Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot
Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas gift, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Sharp Shot (Toy)
My 11 yr old son already has a few Nerf guns and once again really loved this gun. Great fun and not expensive.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy read which kept you gripped, 15 Jan 2013
I loved this book and the characters were so real. Once i started reading it I couldnt put it down and was so disappointed when it finished. I will now try other Hilary Boyd books.

Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food
Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food
by Lorraine Pascale

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh & easy food, 17 Sep 2012
I bought both this book and Home Cooking Made Easy and my only negative comment is that the print is not very bold. In fact, it is quite faint. I only wear glasses for reading and dont normally need to wear them whilst cooking and reading cook books but I definitely do for these two books. However, that said, the books are presented very well, great photos and the receipes are well explained and everything has turned out looking like the photos.

I love the simplicity and gawjusness (!!!) of Lorraines food. Cheers Lorraine.

FIFA 11 (PS2)
FIFA 11 (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars PS2 FIFA11, 16 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 11 (PS2) (Video Game)
Bought this for my 19 yr old son for Xmas and he was really excited about receiving it. He loves it and said its a fab game. So I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend this item for kids and grown ups!

Sony SRSGU10IP 2 Ch iPod & iPhone Compatible Docking Speaker (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Ipod Docking speaker, 16 Jan 2011
Fab piece of equipment. Not too big so ideal for the home. I was delighted with the quality of sound and volume. Easy to dock the ipods onto and use. would definitely recommend this item.

Swimovate PMB Pool Mate Computer Sports Watch - Black
Swimovate PMB Pool Mate Computer Sports Watch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimovate Watch, 16 Jan 2011
Bought this for my husband for Christmas as he swims every day and often forgets the distance he swims. He is delighted with it but did say the more expensive model would have been better as you can connect it to the computer and can keep track of swims etc.. That said, this product works excellently well and does exactly as it said it would. Light and comfortable and relatively cheap too. The company delivered on time and kept me informed with delivery. Thanks once again Amazon. Great service.

ghd Colours Purple Indulgence Spring 2010 Limited Edition Mark 4 Styler Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab GHDs, 21 Aug 2010
I am so glad I purchased GHDs, they are amazing. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and even tho I can spend ages blow drying it, it is never really straight. I have 2 other different straighteners but these too never really straightened it sufficiently. Well the GHDs did. Even the next day my hair is straight. Defo recommend buying GHDs - AMAZING.

Page: 1 | 2