Profile for N. Lehmann > Reviews

Content by N. Lehmann

N. Lehmann "chatelaine" (Australia)

Lark Rise to Candleford - Series 4 [DVD]
Lark Rise to Candleford - Series 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Olivia Hallinan
Price: 11.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost in the world of Larkrise to Candleford, 3 April 2011
The first 3 series were excellent. This is not quite as gripping story wise, but non-the-less wonderfully enjoyable. I feel like I am sitting on a fence somewhere just watching those in the town and hamlet go about their business. It is the best escapism ever! I hope there will be as series 5! I am all for happy endings.

Michael Jackson: Life of a Legend 1958-2009
Michael Jackson: Life of a Legend 1958-2009
by Michael Heatley

5.0 out of 5 stars Discovering the real Michael Jackson, 25 Feb 2010
I have been endeavouring to get the best possible insight into the life of a great musical and artistic genius. I have read Conspiracy, Redemption, Michael Jackson, the Magic and the Madness and some other unsubstantiated tabloid inspired books.....it appears you can write almost anything with no consequence? This contributes to the understanding as to why he is considered a music legend while still being an excellent tribute to a great artist. The fan contribution is interesting. I have always been a closet fan and believed he was "different" but certainly no child molester. If only he had written a book himself in later years.... perhaps we could understand the torment and struggle better.