Profile for Ms. E. J. Yapp > Reviews

Content by Ms. E. J. Yapp

Ms. E. J. Yapp "Emma Jane" (United Kingdom)

Solar Powered Owl
Solar Powered Owl
Offered by EarlyWhirly
Price: 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Solar Powered Owl
I have always wanted a Solar Powered ornament and have always really liked Owls.. so you can imagine how much I wanted this Owl ornament as soon as I saw it. I ordered it and the seller sent it very promptly, it arrived two days later! I was very impressed. It arrived in fantastic condition and is now situated on my window sill. I love looking at its head turn from side to side. Definitely a nice feature that brings a smile to your face.

The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook: Practical DBT Exercises for Learning Mindfulness, Interpersonal (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
by Matthew McKay
Price: 14.27

5.0 out of 5 stars My thoughts on this book, 1 Aug 2009
Personally I think this book is incredible. It provides you with a full insight into why different behaviours occur, what can be done to help reduce aspects of our behaviour that aren't healthy and not only does it provide alot of detail but the book allows interaction with you, when you are given activities to complete. I had a tough time understanding why I was feeling the emotions and really putting myself down, displaying negative behaviours. I was recommended this book and I struggle to place the book down now. I have learnt alot how to percieve my thoughts in a different and more healthy light. I do really recommend that if you are struggling to deal with any sort or emotion or behaviour, your purchase this book. It is definitly value for money.