Profile for J. Helesfay-Evans > Reviews

Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
by Natasha Corrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly - buy it!, 17 Oct. 2012
I love this book. I already eat very healthily and am trying to go RAW but finding it too big a jump to make so this book has been my transition saviour. The recipes are delicious and easy to make with the kind of ingredients I normally have in my fridge and cupboard anyway. I could live on the cheesy kale chips, the caramelised pear and lentil salad is scrumptious and the butternut squash soup is delicious, to name just a few.
I bought this book for myself, loved it so bought it for a friend and will probably buy more for Xmas presents. It's the one cookery book on my shelf that I actually use! I highly recommend you go out and buy it and start enjoying a healthier cuisine.

Low-Carb Vegetarian
Low-Carb Vegetarian
by Celia Brooks Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Low Carb Vegetarian, 7 Jun. 2006
This review is from: Low-Carb Vegetarian (Paperback)
I highly recommend this book, the recipes are imaginative, easy to follow and very tasty. It is excellent to find a low carb recipe book that is also healthy and not full of high fat and high meat content as a lot of low carb recipe books are. Well done Celia Brooks Brown.