Profile for yve > Reviews

Content by yve

yve

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Solar System (Usborne Beginners)
The Solar System (Usborne Beginners)
by Emily Bone
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Solar System, 15 May 2014
I bought this book for my grandsons aged between 6 and 9. It is a good buy because it informs young children about the solar system without boring them to death with too much detail. It keeps the imagination active. Arrived promptly and packaged well.

180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss, Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Vitamin C (Ultima)- The very best hyaluronic acid skincare line in the world - For smooth, plump, younger looking skin - Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle, Instant Lift Solution - Formulated to smooth, strengthen, tone, plump, rejuvenate, and hydrate the skin
Offered by expederm - Experts in Natural Cosmetics
Price: 89.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Hyaluronic Acid Serum, 15 May 2014
This product arrived promptly and is easy to use. I believe in the benefits of hyaluronic acid and always love Swiss products, however, I think it will take quite some time and a few more bottles before I see a marked improvement.

STABILO Cappi 12 Pack Fibre-Tip Colouring Pens
STABILO Cappi 12 Pack Fibre-Tip Colouring Pens
Offered by Morgan's Direct
Price: 4.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Stabilo Cappi Colouring Pens, 15 May 2014
Excellent buy and the thingy that keeps them clipped together - preventing kiddies from losing tops and drying them out - that's absolutely brilliant. The pens last for a long time and the point remains firm. Excellent product and promptly delivered. One thing though - I was specifically looking for these pens on Amazon but couldn't find them until I put in Stabilo Cappi. I am sure you are losing a lot of potential customers not having this product linked to pens, colouring pens, or similar. If I hadn't had the actual name I would have searched elsewhere.

Get Keenion Hi-fi Stereo Headphone with Mic for PC DELL HP ASUS LENOVOGaming & Skype , Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Keenion Hi-fi Stereo, 20 April 2014
I ordered this on 19th March and the delivery time was right up to 28 April! Today is the 20 April and I am still waiting. Cannot chase - tried that once and was told to be patient! However, it will obviously reflect on whether I use them again. I understand that there are many companies with a wide delivery date but they do not usually take it to the wire. I will patiently wait another four days and then make a claim via Amazon.

Elected Silence. The autobiography of Thomas Merton (Universe Books.)
Elected Silence. The autobiography of Thomas Merton (Universe Books.)
by Thomas Merton

5.0 out of 5 stars The autobiography of Thomas Merton, 19 Mar 2014
I am a big fan of Thomas Merton and was grateful to get this book in quick time. Recommend the supplier and will certainly use them again. In the meantime I recommend the read.

Orchard Toys Pop to the Shops
Orchard Toys Pop to the Shops
Price: 8.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop to the Shops, 20 Jan 2014
Bought for a 5yr old for Christmas. Ideal little game which can be used with other children, although a parent initially would be good. It is an interesting and education game as it shows the process of going to the shops and the full process of buying goods. I wanted my grandson to appreciate that getting things doesn't just mean 'I want' or taking them off the shelf, in the hope that he will learn things have to be paid for.

Genuine Original DELL USB Keyboard BLACK SLIM , NEW Model , UK Layout , QWERTY , Brand NEW , Dell P/Ns : 7D0KG , HWRD1 , WNK95 , FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited
Price: 11.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell USB Keyboard, 20 Jan 2014
Arrived the next day - how about that! Very nice keyboard - separated keys so I don't have to file my nails to use it! One unfortunate problem - there is no light to show if I have the Caps Lock on, which can be a problem when you are inputting passwords!

Orchard Toys Lunch Box Game
Orchard Toys Lunch Box Game
Price: 7.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lunch Box Game, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Lunch Box Game (Toy)
This was brought as a Christmas present for a 5yr old. It is a good game that can be played with other children and/or adults and is educational as well as fun. Arrived promptly. Recommend supplier and product.

Are We There Yet? Travel Game
Are We There Yet? Travel Game
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Game, 20 Jan 2014
Bought for a Christmas present and well received by all, including parents who find it hard to pacify excided children en route to destination. Promptly received and would use this company again. Recommended

Dell OptiPlex 330 WiFi Enabled Multitasking Desktop Computer - Powerful Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 2.53GHz Processor - 160GB Hard Drive - 2GB Memory (RAM) - DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive - Windows 7 Pre-Installed and supplied with Genuine Windows 7 Installation DVD and Windows 7 Certificate of Authenticity (COA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell OptiPlex 330 WiFi, 20 Jan 2014
This is a great pc. Bought from Sam Computers, who I highly recommend as any queries you have they respond within hours - yes hours, not days! Arrived with all software installed and ready to go. Bought especially because my main use for a pc is Microsoft Office. I am not interested in all the gismos if the basics are not there, which is why I have returned to a tabletop computer from a laptop as the suppliers are getting so carried away with all the add-ons they seem to have forgotten why pc's were initially invented. I need a computer that works for me - not a play thing - and this does the job just fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7