Profile for yve > Reviews

Enerjii 21cm White Snap Watch
Enerjii 21cm White Snap Watch
Offered by Best4Deals

1.0 out of 5 stars What is happening at Enerjii UK Ltd, 26 April 2013
I ordered a small white snap watch in March but had to return it as it didn't work. A few days ago I received, unannounced, a large purple snap watch - no paperwork to say where it had come from or anything. Although the watch works is too large for my wrist and the wrong colour. Now this morning I have received an email to review my purchase? Er?

Techair XM301 PC Mouse, PC / Mac, 2-ways
Techair XM301 PC Mouse, PC / Mac, 2-ways
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product Great price, 18 Mar. 2013
Don't know why I keep being asked to review my products. This product is really good, I just had to plug it in and I was in business! I now avoid the wireless mouse as they are often temperamental - like so many things that are wireless. A plug in just gets on with the job. Recommend product and seller.

Higher Nature Super Osteofood With Calcium, Vits C and D - 90 tablets
Higher Nature Super Osteofood With Calcium, Vits C and D - 90 tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Osteo Food, 18 Mar. 2013
Let's face it, no matter how diligent we are in eating the right foods none of us can be sure we are receiving the correct amount of nutrients because it depends on the quality of the soil, etc. It is so good therefore to have a backup that can add to our daily intake to help healthy bones.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars For Stomach Ailments, 5 Feb. 2013
I pharmacist introduced this product to me whilst I was suffering from 'the Assisi virus' in Italy at Christmas and I decided to keep some in stock on my return to the UK. Prompt delivery.

"Stockholm" Blue Double Flannelette (complete set) Duvet Cover Plus Fitted Sheet & Pillowcase, 100% Brushed Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 5 Feb. 2013
I sent a review some time ago but it must have got lost! Arrived in the quoted time and is so warm and comfy! This winter has been really cold and yet I couldn't wait to curl up in my cosy bed each night. Would recommend item and supplier and suggest, in preparation for next winter, a set for all the family - children love them!

Colgate Toothbrushes 360 Degrees Compact Head Medium
Colgate Toothbrushes 360 Degrees Compact Head Medium
Offered by My Discounts Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Colgate Toothbrushes, 5 Feb. 2013
Quality good but disappointed that the heads were so large. I am searching for small headed brushes as they are much more efficient in cleaning all round the teeth.

Precautionary Tales for Grandparents
Precautionary Tales for Grandparents
by James Muirden

4.0 out of 5 stars For Grandparents, 19 Jan. 2013
I bought this book as a Christmas present and the recipient seemed pleased - a change from the 'grumpy grandparent books'. I would use this supplier again.

Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Pressure monitor, 19 Jan. 2013
Every home should have one. They are inexpensive and a quick way to check that your 'vitals' are ok. (There is a written pamphlet with monitor to give you an idea what is normal.)

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky Eggs, 19 Jan. 2013
This is a neat little gift for either boy or girl. Tucked into an egg box (stronger than a usual egg box) it has bits and pieces that are easier for a young child to use but not too small to create a problem. Recommended and would use this supplier again.

Jarrow MK-7 90mcg, 60 Softgels (90mcg, 60 Softgels)
Jarrow MK-7 90mcg, 60 Softgels (90mcg, 60 Softgels)
Offered by fly eagle

4.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin K, 19 Jan. 2013
It has taken some time to find this and I will not know what difference it has made until my Osteoporosis check in two months time.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2014 4:31 PM BST