Profile for C. Ferrell > Reviews

Content by C. Ferrell

C. Ferrell "Fez" (West Yorkshire, England)

Anker® USB 3.0 to HDMI / DVI Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200 Each (DisplayLink Chipset - Windows Only) - Computer, LCD TV, and Projector Applicable

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 6 Nov 2013
My laptop is only usb 2.0 and somewhat old so video playback is a bit clunky but otherwise it's perfect.

Aquarius Dedicated Air Vent Holder for Htc One M7
Aquarius Dedicated Air Vent Holder for Htc One M7
Offered by AQUARIUS PROTEXION

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute JUNK! Don't waste your money, 6 Nov 2013
So I drive a mazda. I very normal everyday car. It has 2 different types of vents. The clips are not deep, or wide enough for either. Chucked it in the bin within the day!

Cameron Sino 12 Cell 10400mAh Extended WHITE Battery for Acer Aspire One A110 A150, All Editions
Offered by PowerShop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Some information for fellow purchasers, 4 July 2012
I bought this to replace the 3 cell standard battery for my Acer Aspire One ZG5 (AOA-150).
See my video review:
[...]

The difference in performance, and im trying to play this down as much as possible is STAGGERING.

One thing. The battery was delivered uncharged. It also takes such a long time to charge that I actually thought it was faulty at first! The first charge with the standard charger that comes with my machine took nearly 2 days. After that it takes just over a day to fully charge. It's been in charge for just about 13 hours on its current charge and is at 96%

Secondly I wanted to mention that I popped my machine in the boot of my car and left it switched on while I was in work with the screen left permanently on. It was still on when I finished my shift.

If you turn non necessary bits off, turn the brightness down, switch off bluetooth, wi-fi, sound etc, your looking at about 14 hours as near as I can tell.

The other thing is that this battery does increase the weight obviously. I will post some pictures of it to show what it looks like fitted because I searched everywhere for a picture of it and could only find the 9 cell batteries. I'll add any other information as I use it to help you decide if its for you. Overall and absolutely superb battery. Shame it takes so long to charge but I suppose the wattage of the power supply hasn't changed so to be expected.

Also: FROM ORDERING TO AT MY DOOR LESS THAN 24 HOURS! VERY IMPRESSED
Comment Comment | Permalink

Dahon Biologic iPhone 4 bike mount
Dahon Biologic iPhone 4 bike mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than it looks!, 4 May 2011
When I received this I was even impressed by the packaging. Comes with an extra silicon to fit all models of the iPhone not just the 4, which I thought was a nice touch. It's so sturdy and solid. I was a bit apprehensive of the price at first but trust me it's well worth it. I may do a video review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

5m S Video SVHS to S Video SVHS cable
5m S Video SVHS to S Video SVHS cable
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear signal. Impressed, 29 Jan 2011
Bought this mainly to hook up an old S-VHS deck to my computer for video transferring. The difference s-video makes to the signal quality over scart (rgb) is very surprising. Would definitely recommend it.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! This really is amazing, 29 Jan 2011
Ok so it's not an ipad. It's not in competition though really. You can surf the web and play games. There's also a thriving "homebrew" out there with mods you can do, although im guessing Amazon would rather you didn't. Really nice bit of kit. Would recommend to anyone. Screen is amazingly clear with the electronic ink not requiring a charge to stay on the screen. It's all very star trek!

SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 29 Jan 2011
I got this item for [...] with supersaver delivery. For a 32gb SD you really can't argue with that price. I noticed that it went up afterwards!

The item turned up fast and well packaged. It works spot on!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin, 23 Oct 2010
Unfortunatley some fool had used concrete rawl plugs to attach my blinds to the ceiling. They were hanging off. These things resolved that in ten minutes and are very sturdy. Buying some more for the rest of the house.