Profile for Margaret Duffy > Reviews

Content by Margaret Duffy

Margaret Duffy

Look Inside a Castle (Usborne Look Inside)
Look Inside a Castle (Usborne Look Inside)
by Conrad Mason

5.0 out of 5 stars Secretly I enjoy it almost as much as he does, 15 Mar. 2015
This book has captivated my 5year old grandson, we spend very precious moments just looking, learning and enjoying the contents from cover to cover. The lift up flaps make it a voyage of discovery! Secretly I enjoy it almost as much as he does.

Look Inside an Airport (Usborne Look Inside)
Look Inside an Airport (Usborne Look Inside)
by Rob Lloyd Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has been keeping our four year ald engrossed ..., 24 Aug. 2014
This book has been keeping our four year ald engrossed for weeks now. An ongoing discovery of its detailed contents has been delighting him. Every one and again he will say WHOW!. I have bought extra copies for Schoolfriends birthdays as it is enjoyable and informative.

Brio 33603 Farm Silo
Brio 33603 Farm Silo
Offered by Spotty Green Frog

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Brio 33603 Farm Silo (Toy)
Exactly the right present for my four year old grandson. Keeps him happily engaged in all things brio train related! The service was good, prompt delivery, and the item sturdy and relatively chid proof.

Willow Tree The Three Wisemen Figurine
Willow Tree The Three Wisemen Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Willow tree figures, 8 Jan. 2014
Three Wise Men.
excellent service, items just as described, enclosed was a personal message which was appreciated. I would recommend to friends.

Brother Cadfael's Penance
Brother Cadfael's Penance

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Sept. 2013
The author keeps up her reputation with an excellent story line which is set in the twelfth century, and she reintroduces us to the characters we have come to know so well through her writings.
I owe Ellis a debt of gratitude for the many hours of enjoyable reading she has provided.

Easy To Grip Helping Handle - Safety Handle For Bathroom & Household (2 Helping Handles)
Offered by ONLINEDEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 9 Aug. 2013
A pleasing purchase which is sturdy and practical
Thank you, I consider this good value for money I would recommend it.