Profile for Paulinbelper > Reviews

Blue Pullman Pictorial
Blue Pullman Pictorial
by Kevin Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent record of a much missed train, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Blue Pullman Pictorial (Paperback)
My only memory of the Blue Pullman was the Hornby OO gauge train set I had as a child. This book is an excellent addition to the other books produced by Kevin Robertson, which must be the definitive works on this long departed train. The pictures here capture the train at work and also under construction providing some interesting views and sights.

Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD]
Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Boyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Frankie's on form, 21 Jan 2013
Frankie's a Marmite sort of performer, you either love him or don't. I think he's brilliant and is on top form here in this show. Had me laughing and cringing in equal measure which is the mark of an excellent show.

Peppa Pig - Theme Park Fun (Nintendo DS)
Peppa Pig - Theme Park Fun (Nintendo DS)
Offered by 4GamersUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the little 'uns quiet, 21 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'm reviewing this on behalf of my 5 year old daughter. She thinks that this is a brilliant game and loves playing on it. It has usefully kept her occupied on the long trip to nanna's house, and on that basis alone is worth 5 stars!

Al Murray: The Only Way Is Epic [DVD]
Al Murray: The Only Way Is Epic [DVD]
Dvd ~ Al Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, OK, but previous DVD's were better., 21 Jan 2013
Al Murray is one of the best Stand Up's on the circuit at the moment, I've seen him live and always look forward to the DVD's as a keepsake of the tour. I was a bit disappointed with this DVD. The main feature is only just over an hour long (how much was cut out?). The bonus features of an Edinburgh fringe show and the vajazzle routine from the 2nd night of the 'Epic' show were good, but I still feel a bit short changed. Overall the funny bits were very funny and had me laughing out loud, I only wish that the main feature was longer so that I could have had more of them.

Samsung S6500 Galaxy Mini 2 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Yellow
Samsung S6500 Galaxy Mini 2 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Yellow
Offered by Qbit Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value smartphone, 21 Jan 2013
I've loved the Samsung Galaxy S2 since it came out, but is too big for me to carry around, the Galaxy Mini 2 is an excellent version of the larger phone. Some of the technical specs are lower as well, but I can live with the compromises as I don't intend to use it for game playing or watching video's (I have a tablet for that). All round a very impressive piece of kit.

Supergets® Black Flip PU Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 21 Jan 2013
I've seen similar cases to this in high street stores for £15 - £20. This is of excellent quality and a perfect fit for my new Galaxy mini. It's so good we've now ordered another one for the Wife's Galaxy S2. The attached stylus is genius and very useful for typing on a smaller touch screen.