Profile for Apple User > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Epson Polar Bear 26 Ink Cartridge - Photo Black
Epson Polar Bear 26 Ink Cartridge - Photo Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Promptly, 17 Aug 2013
Brought this Epson Photo Black ink along with a full set of inks as a spare set for the recent Epson XP-600 I purchased, they will be stored away until needed, unfortunately as with most manufacturers inks they are too expensive but I thought they were a reasonable price on Amazon. With my previous Epson printer I had decided to use compatible inks which was fine until the Black ink decided not to print anymore and nothing I did could get it to work, so I have decided for the time being to stay with the correct inks to avoid a repeat scenario with this printer.

EPSON Expression Premium XP-600 - Multifunction printer - Wi-Fi + 2 YEARS WARRANTY

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all round printer, 16 Aug 2013
I have just installed the Epson XP-600 on my I-Mac, relatively straightforward, only complication was my error in entering the Wi-Fi password, once corrected, it initialised quickly and was up and running, smaller then the Epson PX720WD it replaces, but thats not a bad thing, only printed a document so far and will explore the photo printing capabilities at a later dater once i have familiarised myself with the basics, will also begin the process of installing onto my Windows PC shortly, hopefully it will be as easy as the Mac. Overall very pleased so far, Amazon and the supplier Happiness at Home have both been very efficient.

Wireless easily connected to my Windows PC's plus the airplay works great with my smartphone and tablet, not too sure yet whether I like the way the paper collection tray has to be pulled out, I'll reserve judgement on that for the time being.

Height Adjustable Crutches with PVC Handle - Pair
Height Adjustable Crutches with PVC Handle - Pair
Offered by Complete Care Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Constructed Crutches, 13 Aug 2013
We needed these urgently due to an accident to my wife's leg, ordered the crutches on the Friday and paid extra for next day delivery, unfortunately they didn't arrive the next day, although when I tracked the delivery progress it said they would be. eventually they arrived on the Tuesday (the courier had tried a delivery on the Monday, but I was at the Doctor's). Amazon have kindly refunded me the next day delivery charges, superb service as always from Amazon.

The Crutches are well made, comfortable and will make moving around a lot easier for my wife.

Height Adjustable Folding Walking Stick with Contour Handle
Height Adjustable Folding Walking Stick with Contour Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 13 Aug 2013
My wife had a bad fall and sprained her ankle, this folding walking stick is helping her whilst she recovers, ordered it with next day delivery due to the urgency of the situation and it arrived promptly the next day. well constructed and is helping her to take the weight of the problem leg.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 7 Aug 2013
Arrived promptly and was easy to put together, works exactly as I hoped it would and is not too heavy to move around, there is definitely less noise on the silent mode which is always a plus and I would have no hesitation in recommending this mower.

Cel PowerMow 24V 7A 410mm 16-inch Cordless CY2 Cylinder Mower
Cel PowerMow 24V 7A 410mm 16-inch Cordless CY2 Cylinder Mower

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly Poor Cutting, 11 July 2013
Had high hopes for this mower, although we have a small front and back garden, trailing cables with our old mower were usually cumbersome and this CEL cordless mower seemed to be the perfect solution. First small problem was when unpacking, model number on the mower was not the one I had ordered, referred to an older previous model, I contacted CEL UK who were very helpful and offered to change to the correct model, transpired this wasn't necessary as on checking certain functions, it appears to have the older versions model name attached to the newer mower, not a good start, also there was no Allen key supplied as stated in the instructions only a small spanner which was useless.

Once put together (which was relatively straightforward once I had gone and purchased the correct Allen key) battery charged for several hours and easily slotted into the compartment, you then realise actually how heavy this mower is and as our lawn has a few small bumps and unevenness, this with the combined battery and mower weight makes mowing very difficult, my wife who previously had usually cut the lawn with our old mower, struggled with the CEL and I had to take over.

The CEL was put on a middle setting for the grass height but still managed to scrape on parts of the lawn that were uneven, also noticed it didn't cut as neatly or cleanly as our old cabled mower. The battery lasted for approximately two full front and back mowing's which I considered reasonable but last weekend after charging the battery, we proceeded to begin our third mowing only to discover that the grass was hardly being cut, tried it in all the different height settings but to no avail, had to revert to the old mower.

On the Monday, I contacted CEL again to explain the problem, and was advised by the gentleman I spoke to that it could be a problem with the position of the blades and that I would need to adjust the screws on the bar above the blades and hopefully this should correct the problem, but that both screws must be aligned to the same distance from the blades. This is not what I wanted to hear, having had the mower for three weeks I have never with any previous purchase of a mower had to do these kind of adjustments to a new machine and I have tried various adjustments to these screws but it is still not cutting correctly.

CEL made no offer to resolve this problem and I am totally frustrated with the outcome, it appears whoever I spoke to made no attempt to either replace or suggest a satisfactory resolution, and disappointingly, I have today ordered (again through Amazon) an alternate cabled mower and hope that between CEL and Amazon we can somehow reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2013 4:07 PM BST

Winten 32GB Micro SD SDHC 32GB Class 4 with SD Card Adapter, Product Lifetime Warranty!

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt Delivery, 10 Dec 2012
I haven't actually used this item yet, but it arrived promptly and in the makers blister pack, not a make I was familiar with but happy with purchase

Duracell MN1500 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 24
Duracell MN1500 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 24
Offered by Pakeeza

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 10 Dec 2012
Arrived promptly and appears to be good value for the money, only used a few so far but expect the usual quality of previous Duracell products

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 10 Dec 2012
We brought a pack of 3 PIR lights due to our cocker spaniel losing her sight and these strategically placed around the house help her get her bearings easier, only small gripe is that if you use the self adhesive pads supplied to position them, they don't stick very well and I had to purchase better ones, but you do have the option to screw them to the wall.

12 CiberDirect Compatible Ink Cartridges for use with Epson Stylus Photo PX720WD Printers.
Offered by Ciberdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with Both Quality & Service, 9 April 2012
Superb service, arrived the day after ordering, first time I have purchased non Epson inks and was initially unsure whether it was a wise move ordering compatible ink cartridge replacements, however, the printer recognised them immediately and so far the quality appears to be on a par with the original inks, if this continues I will have no hesitation purchasing these inks again, which are extremely good value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4