Profile for Cambrian > Reviews

HIGH STRENGTH MACA ROOT 1000mg 240 caps vegetarian
HIGH STRENGTH MACA ROOT 1000mg 240 caps vegetarian
Offered by PremiumHealth

5.0 out of 5 stars Too soon to give feedback!, 24 Oct 2013
I'm fighting this prolonged period of fatigue, but my wife who has menopausal symptoms, and I hope these capsules lead to a change in energy!

Skinomi® TechSkin - BlackBerry Z30 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi, LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 24 Oct 2013
I was a little frustrated that I had to wait a couple of weeks, during which I had to keep my Blackberry Z30 in mothballs to prevent any scratches. I now have the protector on screen, and you would never know the difference!

Fermentation Sauerkraut Pot 5L Germany
Fermentation Sauerkraut Pot 5L Germany
Offered by MS-Steinzeug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 24 Oct 2013
Arrived well ahead of the expected date of delivery. Just the right size for my needs, although I will need to do some experimentation during my first few efforts, I imagine!

RTX DUALphone 4088 Skype and Landline Additional Handset - Black
RTX DUALphone 4088 Skype and Landline Additional Handset - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic dual phone, 5 July 2013
This is one of the better purchases I have made over the years. It is easy to install and then operate, a huge improvement on the previous version of the RTX.

RTX DUALphone 4088 Skype and Landline Phone - Black (No PC Required)
RTX DUALphone 4088 Skype and Landline Phone - Black (No PC Required)
Offered by DST (UK) LTD Established 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Skype dualphone, 5 July 2013

BetterYou B12 Boost Oral Spray 25ml
BetterYou B12 Boost Oral Spray 25ml
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems to have made a great difference!, 5 July 2013
I don't know how it works, but it does! All I know is that since using this spray, my energy levels have taken a leap in the right direction, and my sleep is much improved. Maybe I need to stockpile!

Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Depression, Schizophrenia
by Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride

5.0 out of 5 stars Every carer of an Autistic child or adult should read this!, 4 Aug 2012
This book has been a total re-education for me, and I feel a little angry that the more official Autistic websites don't advocate it so that it advances into the mainstream. I am the parent of an Autistic young adult - he has 'higher functioning' Autism, so that his symptoms have been easier to cope with than had he had more 'classical' Autistic behaviours. Due to the Autistic 'industry' of professional diagnosticians and other allied professions, you get the idea that Autism is fixed - there's nothing you can realistically do so just live with it! Dr Natasha explains that the benefits are greater when the diet is implemented at a very early stage - however, while I'm not expecting a complete reversal of my 19-yr old son's cognitive deficits, after only three weeks of introducing some of the basic rules, I have already noticed more of a 'switch on' and he more readily engages in conversation, and less in his own 'blinkered' world. Additionally, in respect of myself, I've noticed that I no longer experience the anxiety with my job that I always thought was normal!

To say this book offers hope for parents of Autistic children would be grossly understating it! I'm still in the process of learning about fermentation and intend to fully implement the diet with my son, as much as he's willing to tolerate at 19 years of age, with a recent history of enjoying fast food! It has been mighty helpful to explain to my son that he is not Autistic but that he has symptoms of Autism caused by the toxicity generated by the damage to his gut and gut flora! My son, who has been previously been addicted to all the wrong foods is now motivated to follow the rules and taking the probiotics is the easy part.

The book is necessarily 'wordy' and technical to the average 'Joe' out there, and all I would say is just stick with it, and as you implement the regimen with either your child or yourself, you'll quickly find that it's worth it!