Profile for Grazia > Reviews

A Whole Day Through From Waking
A Whole Day Through From Waking
by Jacci Bulman

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book -- one that I dip into, 21 July 2016
A beautiful book -- one that I dip into, explore, re-read and from which I gain a sense of connection with humanity and its complications. The work is sometimes an ode to the every day, the things we take for granted that retrospectively we may yearn for. This is the poetry of staying in the present, recognising the blissful beauty of life itself be it strewn with pain, sorrow, worry or joy. It is a generous book offering the reader a glimpse into the world of the author in whom we recognise aspects of our secret selves.

iPad Mini Case - The Original Blue & Tan Leather Smart Cover for iPad Mini 4th, 3rd, 2nd and 1st Generation
Offered by JAMMYLIZARD

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner., 4 Sept. 2015
Well made, pleasing to look at, an absolute bargain.

Learn French With Stories: 7 Short Stories For Beginner and Intermediate Students (French: Learn French with Stories t. 1) (French Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Good stories but..., 13 May 2015
The translations into English are poor and often just plain wrong. Although amusing, this is ultimately not helpful to the reader who would benefit from accuracy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2015 12:03 AM BST

TLC Croc Patent Leather Clutch Purse Case Cover/Stand for Apple iPad Mini/Amazon Kindle Fire HD - Rouge
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd - Dispatched Same Day If Order Received By 14:00

1.0 out of 5 stars Bulky and cheap looking it does not allow easy access to any of the control buttons on the ..., 15 Feb. 2015
What was I thinking? Bulky and cheap looking it does not allow easy access to any of the control buttons on the ipad. Also it comes with a warning to remove the ipad from the case when charging to prevent overheating. Given that positioning the ipad into the case in the first place requires herculean strength ( and ladies forget about your manicure) it is unlikely that I will do this. I can't be bothered to return this item ( also I removed the strap in the hope it would improve its ghastly appearance) Bin it and start again. You get what you paid for, lesson learned.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to., 10 Sept. 2013
Fits most bottles, pours with no dribbles and handy to have to hand when cooking with oil etc. Enough said

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars what a carry on, 10 Sept. 2013
OK so this is great if all you do is walk out your front door, do some activity and get back. If however like most people you have to get into a car and drive to a location for a walk or a run then this tracker adds all sorts of steps that you have not done. It appears that driving on a fairly average country road and some fairly average bumps and turns can register as steps or indeed even floors! So, much as I like getting a notification telling me I am an overachiever because i have exceeded my target, well yes the fact that the device has added steps I didn't actually do has something to do with it. If I want to edit this, I have to log into the fitbit account and go through some laborious process whereby a guestimate reduction would be made to my activity levels. I tried to do this and after four attempts I gave up. I am thinking too much time on the computer is required here which would be better spent doing something interesting and really just eat sensibly, move more, use some common sense and don't waste your money on this device.

Ciak PITTI Ruled Notebook - 12 x 17 CM Brown
Ciak PITTI Ruled Notebook - 12 x 17 CM Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Add Inspiration and you're off..., 3 Jun. 2013
This is a perfect size with good quality paper and a cover that looks good and is durable(have bought many of these in the past).
My pen will always stay in place with the clever band and its sheer beauty calls to me to use it daily.

Horsemen's Pride Tug-n-Toss Jolly Ball, 8-Inch, Blue
Horsemen's Pride Tug-n-Toss Jolly Ball, 8-Inch, Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars not dog proof, 7 Feb. 2012
Well this item arrived 20 minutes ago. It looked sturdy. Our dog Bobby ( a border collie )was very excited. We bought this as we thought it would be great to throw in the river and it floats. Bobby happily playing with his ball we left the room to make a cup of tea. 3 minutes later we return to find a large hole chewed in the handle. Item no longer floatable! Naughty Bobby but also a disappointing item not living up to expectations. If you buy one for your dog, first be sure your dog has no teeth.

Plain Plastic Scraper Flexible blade. 4.5 x 3"
Plain Plastic Scraper Flexible blade. 4.5 x 3"
Offered by RightPrice Catering Equipment
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars great little item, 19 Dec. 2011
How did I ever live without this little bit of plastic? Just brilliant for scraping out the mixer bowl, cleaning off surplus dough from surfaces, pushing food through the sieve.

Great British Bake Off: How to Bake: The Perfect Victoria Sponge and Other Baking Secrets
by Love Productions

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 Nov. 2011
How can you not like this book? If you loved the programme you will like this book. OK at times it is a bit basic and addressing the novice baker but great fun and a must have for the already heaving book shelves!

Page: 1 | 2