Profile for John R > Reviews

ClearDAB Internal Glass Mount DAB Digital Radio Aerial Antenna Self Adhesive
ClearDAB Internal Glass Mount DAB Digital Radio Aerial Antenna Self Adhesive
Offered by InCar-Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better!, 17 July 2014
Works as well as can be expected, (for an internal antenna) however, fixing point is a one time only option as seller has told me there is no replacement adhesive pad / gasket available (-1 star). Saying that it is much better design than the very flimsy antenna supplied with the dab unit it's replaced.

Crocs Men's Yukon Clog Black 10123-060-680 10 UK
Crocs Men's Yukon Clog Black 10123-060-680 10 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware size variations!, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
I like these clogs, however, as other reviewers have mentioned, I've found a difference in consistency of sizing. I ordered a pair in brown- which were a perfect fit for me at my usual size 10. I ordered another pair, in black, size 10 & they are too small!! I've got around wasting time / money returning these by passing this pair to my son & ordered another pair for me, size 11. This is very concerning & potentially off-putting for on-line sales. The manufacturer / suppliers needs to resolve asap.

PS: As an aside; be careful of missing out on free delivery 'eligibility' when ordering from anything other than your pc. I forgot to review the order (which isn't always possible) & has often caused me to cancel & re-submit from my laptop due to defaulting to paid postage.

Thule Karrite Roof Box Odyssey 320 Litre Box
Thule Karrite Roof Box Odyssey 320 Litre Box
Offered by Wilco Motor Spares Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Bottom of range roof box, 16 Aug 2012
For a company to sell a product like this, with only 1 key, is very disapointing & smacks of being produced down to a price rather than up to a decent standard (although I think when you are paying over £100 you have spent enough to expect at least a couple of keys)! My box came with only basic fitting instructions, with no advice on how to properly 'opperate' the lid. I've never owned or used one of these before so was very dubious about how much force could be used (before damage may be done). There seems to be an excessive ammount of pressure placed on the front hinges & side supports, with the lid deforming against the effort needed to bring it down- which is concerning. I contacted the seller (Towequipe) for advice & received some help although I felt their overal attitude / customer support could have been much better. My conclusion is either I've been sold a dud or will have to hope the warranty is more robust than the roof box apears to be. Based on my experience to date I couldn't recommend the box or seller.