Profile for A. R. Garrod > Reviews

Content by A. R. Garrod

A. R. Garrod "Blueprint" (Abingdon, UK)

1 Month of Game Time : EVE Online [Game Connect]
1 Month of Game Time : EVE Online [Game Connect]

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with trial, 16 Feb. 2014
I bought this the day my trial ended, I linked my EVE account via Game Connect on Amazon - that all went smoothly and it seemed to transfer. It said my Pilot's License was in order. so I guess it applied but rather importantly *IT DIDN'T UPGRADE MY TRIAL TO FULL*

When I subsequently purchased a Starter pack to upgrade my trial to full from another site (recommended on CCP's webpage) that supplied an Activation code, it seem to delete this gametime. Now I have just 1 month when I have paid for 2.

That this doesn't work for trials is not written in the description, and CCP Games have not written a description and explanations for their other products on Amazon it seems... I am giving this 1 star for now until they or Amazon can resolve my case.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2014 10:24 AM BST

VCD Mini Valve Caps - White/Black (59)
VCD Mini Valve Caps - White/Black (59)

1.0 out of 5 stars Re-threads the valve thread, 18 Sept. 2013
I hate to leave a bad review but I had to bin these valve caps. They were cheap so it was no biggie but they really didn't fit the thread and felt very much like they would re-thread if I forced them on. Gonna stick with the black plastic ones. Tyres are Continental Conti Sport Contact 3 pretty expensive tyres...

Dentist Teeth Whitening Pen - Latest Premium Gel From California - Professional High Grade Kit - Zero Peroxide No Strips - Natural Ingredients - *FREE* Hollywood's Dentist Tips *FREE* Weight Loss Tips
Offered by Just Pure Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Brighten your smile :), 14 Aug. 2013
Works for me and for the price you can't really complain! It is obviously not as white and not as long lasting as the "proper" teeth whitening kits you can get from your dentist, but those are much more expensive and usually require a moulding. Can't remember what packaging it came with but I would like to know the exact chemicals used that are EU approved if it is not peroxide. Would buy again :)

TRIXES Car Air Vent Holder Mount for TomTom One V2 V3 V4 V5 XL
TRIXES Car Air Vent Holder Mount for TomTom One V2 V3 V4 V5 XL
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced, 7 Jun. 2012
Not a design flaw but a production flaw I think... it comes in pieces and you have to Jonny 5 assemble it. The resting clip at the bottom has to be pushed in with a pair of pliers and took a fair bit of squeezing of my manly biceps - God knows how an elderly/female person would do it. This bit needed to be moulded out of thinner plastic and its all moulded out of the same density plastic. Also one of my crocodile clips doesn't close fully. You get what you pay for...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2013 12:45 PM BST

Arnold: The Education Of A Bodybuilder
Arnold: The Education Of A Bodybuilder
by Arnold Schwarzenegger

5.0 out of 5 stars ARNOLD ARNOLD ARNOLD!!!, 3 Nov. 2009
Want to know how the Monster from Munich started out? Read this book! The book itself is split into two halves, the 1st half is an autobiography of his bodybuilding years and the 2nd half is a workout guide with progression exercises. The autobiography IS motivation talk but not as much as I was lead to believe and in the workout guide he explains how there are no secret exercises in bodybuilding, the secret is knowing proper form. He may have been a competition bodybuilder in the 70s but all tips he gives are timeless. Pride of place in my bookcase!