ARRAY(0xbaf798a0)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "gator" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hama Daytour 230 Camera BackPack
Hama Daytour 230 Camera BackPack
Offered by Crooked Imaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I was looking for, 15 April 2014
I checked and studied the reviews of camera bags so much to ensure I got it right.
This bag is everything I wanted in a bag - it is well made and thought out even better

Naturally Sexy : My Naughty Weekend Diary
Naturally Sexy : My Naughty Weekend Diary
by Michael White

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful images, 15 April 2014
This is a great book, packed full of beautiful images of some of the most stunning models, set in an excellent location.

The quality of the shots shows what a good photographer Michael is, this is confirmed by how relaxed the models are around him.

One thing - some of the images may be a little too risky for the less broad minded.

A great piece of work - done very well.

Posing Guide: Implied Nude Posing - a Visual Posing Guide with Jenni Czech
Posing Guide: Implied Nude Posing - a Visual Posing Guide with Jenni Czech

4.0 out of 5 stars handy, 13 April 2014
Great little book well produced and a fantastic model. It will come in handy on photo shoots (on my tablet) as a picture speaks a thousand word

NEEWER® Beauty Dish with Honeycomb Grid AD-S3 for Flash Speedlite, Nikon Sony Canon Panasonic

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small opening, 13 April 2014
I wish I had see the other review prior to ordering. I was not sure how it would fit a speedlight - the answer is it doesn't .....

It's well made and very neat item - so I'm going to modify it to make it suit the use I wanted it for. But I've had to buy a bracket and will be taking the Dermal and a file to it ........

Stamford Lavender Incense Sticks (Whole Case)
Stamford Lavender Incense Sticks (Whole Case)
Offered by Aroma

5.0 out of 5 stars Super smell, 29 Mar 2014
These incence sticks have a great lavender smell. Really are some of the best I have tried, good strong smell and normal burn time

Opteka OSG16 1/6" Universal Honeycomb Speed Grid for External Camera Flashes
Opteka OSG16 1/6" Universal Honeycomb Speed Grid for External Camera Flashes
Offered by 47th Street Photo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little item, 29 Mar 2014
Super little bit of kit to add dirrection to your speedlight. The band that fits around the flash head is a nice fit and then velcro straps fit the honeycomb to that.
It would have been a 5 star review - but there is a bit of movement due to the straps - just being picky
Still a great bit of kit for the money

Hot babes With Flaming Bodies (Adult Picture Book)
Hot babes With Flaming Bodies (Adult Picture Book)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 29 Mar 2014
Not what I expected. The images are poor and very amateurish. You could be much better photographic shots with a google search. I had a quick once through and deleted it. Don't bother!

11.22.63
11.22.63
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars King at his best, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: 11.22.63 (Paperback)
I have been a fan og Stephen King for many years - however I sort of stopped reading his books around the dark tower series. But this is King at his best - just a great story and the twists and turns keep you turning the pages - and there are a lot

Big Girls Do It On Christmas Book 5.5
Big Girls Do It On Christmas Book 5.5

1.0 out of 5 stars A bit rubbish, 7 Feb 2014
Poor writing and poor reading, the good thing is it is so short you will only waste a few minutes reading it and then make judgement on not reading the others .....

Fotodiox Dedicated FLOWER HB-45F Lens Hood, fits 18-55mm VR lens, replacing Nikon HB-45
Offered by Fotodiox Inc. USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 7 Feb 2014
This Flower lens hood is very well made and fits my lens perfectly, it snaps into place and feels very solid

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5