Profile for mvat > Reviews

Star Trek Settlers of Catan Board Game
Star Trek Settlers of Catan Board Game
Price: 36.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 24 July 2013
Really great.. different elements to Catan.. great fun to play.
I would recommend highly. The board is great and the parts are well made.

Diamond Select Star Trek Klingon Bird Of Prey
Diamond Select Star Trek Klingon Bird Of Prey
Offered by LUDIBAY
Price: 36.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb model..., 15 Jun 2013
I would consider this a model not a toy... It is superb... The paint work is great and a little darker than in the product image.
When I opened it I pressed the 'Try Me' button and got shivers... I had told my wife I had ordered it but she got a bit cross me when it arrived as it was a bit bigger than I had suggested (usually that works the other way around). She was scowling.. I told her to press the button and Christopher Plummer's voice blasted out and the lights came on and she was just as excited as I was. The LED effects are very bright and there is a very cool function that allows you to have the lights on constantly... I have the Diamond Select Delorean as well and this is as good if not better... It might seem expensive but for what you get it is very good value for money.
The only negative is the size and quality of the stand but it in no way detracts from this amazing model.
I don't normally write reviews but I thought I should with this as it is that good... The kids don't like it because I will not let them near it... If you have the means I highly recommend picking one up.

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Offered by Pets Go Direct
Price: 64.89

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy pussy, 13 Nov 2012
Superb cat flap. We had problems with other cats coming in and doing the usual. I am in no way into DIY but I had this fitted and working in 15 mins (that included reading the booklet which is clear and well written).
The flap itself is very well made and fits out UPVC door seamlessly. It is SO easy to program. Our cat can't wear a collar so that was out and I had no idea these existed until recommended by a friend. I thought it seemed expensive when I first looked but it is worth every penny.. It works so well and is built to last.
Brilliant.