Profile for Chattypie > Reviews

Content by Chattypie

Chattypie "Eccentric Katy" (London, UK)

Hits Of The 30s & 40
Hits Of The 30s & 40
Price: 10.02

5.0 out of 5 stars A present, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hits Of The 30s & 40 (Audio CD)
We bought this along with the Number 1 Hits of the 1950s for my father-in-law who has Alzheimer's as we had read that music helps with memory and mood.
He absolutely loved it. Usually he has slept on and off during the day and just stared into space but when I played the cd for him he stayed wide awake and tapped his foot in time to the music, even remembering some of the words and titles. He actually started to smile again. We managed to keep the music going for hours. Lovely present.

Knitted silk mix lounge pyjamas - size: M - colour: black
Knitted silk mix lounge pyjamas - size: M - colour: black
Offered by Bonds
Price: 90.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 23 Dec 2013
Lovely product. It appeared that a different seller was being used but the item was dispatched promptly. The seller was polite and knowledgeable as I has a question regarding the mix of yarn as opposed to the original all-silk purchased last year. It looks as good as the previous ones bought but as is a Christmas present will have to wait to see the reaction. Am pleased with the product and seller.

The Magic of Shetland Lace Knitting: Stitches, Techniques, and Projects for Lighter-Than-Air Shawls & More
by Elizabeth Lovick
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heirloom book, 23 Dec 2013
I love the associated narrative which brings the book to life. I will be passing this book down to my grandchildren.