Profile for An Impartial Observer. > Reviews

Content by An Impartial O...

An Impartial Observer.

Altec Lansing inMotion Classic III Portable Dock for iPods/iPhones with 30 pin dock connector - Black/Silver
Offered by RockaHoppa

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this seller., 25 Aug. 2013
My main problem with this is not the fact that it did not work properly ( it would not play either of our ipods ) as I know that a small percentage of all items are going to be faulty.

My problem with this is the seller, Desire IT. When I informed the seller about the problem, the only response was " It will only work with the devices listed on the box ". When you bear in mind the fact that the box says it WILL work with ipods, you will understand my frustration and annoyance with the attitude of the seller.

He obviously could not even be bothered to read my message properly.

When I contacted him again, to explain the problem again, I did not even get a reply !!

Do yourself a favour - Buy this item from a seller who actually is interested in selling you something that works and who will actually help you if there is a problem.