Profile for Mrs Vanessa J Colyer > Reviews

Content by Mrs Vanessa J ...

Mrs Vanessa J Colyer

Zoggs Boy's Super Seal - Blue/Blue/Green
Zoggs Boy's Super Seal - Blue/Blue/Green
Offered by Herbert Sports
Price: 8.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Super, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Zoggs Junior Super Seal (Sports)
These have been well used this summer and are still in one piracy. They have not faded and seem very comfortable to wear.

Famous Five 5: Five Go Off In A Caravan
Famous Five 5: Five Go Off In A Caravan
Price: 2.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Girls love it!, 16 Sep 2013
My two girls aged 10 and 6 absolutely love to listen to these stories in the car - keeps them very quiet!

Pentel Wet Erase Chalk Marker Medium Tip - Assorted Colours (Pack of 4 - Green, Orange, Purple, White)
Price: 10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Have only used once, 16 Sep 2013
Not quite what I was expecting - I am not writing menus but wanted these to leave quick messages for the family on a small chalkboard we have in the kitchen. took ages to get the first one to write and when wiped off you can still see the message very clearly!

Draper Expert Knipex 36142 190 mm Forged Wire Rope Cutters with Heavy-Duty Handles
Price: 40.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem sturdy, 16 Sep 2013
I am yet to use these in earnest but they arrived extremely promptly the next day. I have used them for a small job and they were up to the task.

Alan Titchmarsh Solid Forged Edging Knife
Alan Titchmarsh Solid Forged Edging Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic!, 16 Sep 2013
For such a simple and time tested tool, I did not expect to be soooo amazed. it is sharp and robust and leaves a fabulous trimmed edge to beds and paths - garden has looked fab this summer!

ULTIMATE SPORTS 8X4 UPVC FOOTBALL GOAL POSTS
ULTIMATE SPORTS 8X4 UPVC FOOTBALL GOAL POSTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Courier was Atrocious!!, 16 Jun 2013
This goal is fine, although I would agree with the previous purchaser that the holes have not been fully aligned so not all of the poles are locked in.
The reason for writing the review is that the goal was delivered via APC couriers and their service was atrocious!?! After unsuccessfully delivering the first day, I was then unable to call them on the number they had left, for 3 days - it just rang and rang with no answer. I eventually got through and organised re-delivery the following Friday. By lunchtime on the Friday it had not been delivered so I called for an ETA. It transpired that although it was "marked on the system" as delivered, it was still sitting in the warehouse.
They committed to deliver it the following morning by 10am. I could not guarantee being in, so they asked me to contact the seller (who was extremely courteous and helpful) to get them to give authorisation to leave it without a signature. Again, it was not delivered by 10am and when I called, they did not know what had happened to it.
It was a gift for Fathers Day, so when it had not been delivered by 1pm, I decided I had to buy an alternative, otherwise we would have had a father with no present! It eventually arrived at 2.30pm on the Saturday - delivered by a very impolite driver!
Sorry Ultimate Sports but I would not order anything else from you or recommend anybody else, because of your courier service!