Profile for A. Clarke > Reviews

Content by A. Clarke

A. Clarke

Winware Plastic Cocktail Muddler (Plastic muddler with crinkled end ensuring all ingredients are captured when in use)
Offered by E A Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a plastic muddler. It works, 1 Jan 2014
As in the title. Not a lot you can say, a bit like reviewing a wooden spoon. Makes Majito's (spelling?) well enough.

LG E430 Optimus L3II 3.2-inch Sim Free Android Smartphone , UK version- Black
LG E430 Optimus L3II 3.2-inch Sim Free Android Smartphone , UK version- Black
Offered by In2digital

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for "Cookie", 1 Jan 2014
Had no intention of replacing my phone until I managed to wash my LG KP 500 Cookie with my clothes. It still worked afterwards but the battery life went down from a few days to a few hours. So time to replace with the nearest modern equivatent hence the LG L3II E430. Does pretty much all I require. Not big into browsing but connects with my wifi. Music's OK as is Camera. As others have said not spectacular, but got mine from Tesco for £45, locked to Tesco Mobile. Managed to Unlock via 99p code off Ebay so can now use with my Giff Gaff Sim. At £46 total that's a bit better than the £70 or so for an unlocked one offered here. I will have invalidated the warranty I suppose but worth it for the saving. Fingers crossed. I like this phone so far.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Headphone adapter, 9 Oct 2010
It arrived as specified. however this item is not as good as the stolen item it was replacing as the sound quality is poor and the fit to the phone is loose

Upbeat Love
Upbeat Love
Offered by Cheap CDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable First Album, 1 Dec 2008
This review is from: Upbeat Love (Audio CD)
Poor title for a review I know but it says what I think. I saw them at Glastonbury and then recently supporting Clinic in Manchester. Nobody I know has heard of Clinic so they won't know these either. Anyway thought this was worth parting with a few pounds for and glad I did. Quite catchy and different with the viola and the drummer playing keyboards too. A review I read said they're a band to watch out for. I think that may be right. Well worth making the effort to see live and well worth buying the CD.

Creative Zen Nano Plus 1GB - Black
Creative Zen Nano Plus 1GB - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Fine for a month then stopped, 4 July 2006
Says it all in the title really. I had a cheap MP3 player before which worked for several months before I broke it. Decided to go up market and spend a bit more for the reliability offered by a better known brand. I thought wrong. After a month it started switching off suddenly, not switching on again corrupting files and so on. Now it won't work at all. I will be returning it for replacement or repair. Maybe I'll get my money back and buy a cheaper MP3 player. Not recommended.