Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
Profile for akma > Reviews

Content by akma

akma

Page: 1 | 2
Apple iPod Classic 160 GB Silver - 7th Generation
Apple iPod Classic 160 GB Silver - 7th Generation
Offered by Entrepôt électronique!

5.0 out of 5 stars my first ipod, 31 Mar. 2014
why have I never had an ipod before? This is great, easy to use, holds so much music and the quality of sound is very high. think i've just entered the 21st century.

Screen and Body Protector Kit Guard for ipod Classic UK
Screen and Body Protector Kit Guard for ipod Classic UK

4.0 out of 5 stars a must, 31 Mar. 2014
easy to apply, is invisable and stays where it should. great product if you ever wish to resell your ipod.

August WT605N - FM Transmitter - In Car MP3 Player and Charger with iPod connector / 3.5mm Audio In / USB Charging Port
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 31 Mar. 2014
Sturdy and picks up a signal with no problems and works perfectly in my car. The same product costs £50 in Curries and I would recommend this.

The Guns of the South
The Guns of the South

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 23 Mar. 2014
didn't know a great deal about the American civil war so I had no pre conceived ideas. great story told well.

Doctor Sleep: Shining Book 2 (The Shining)
Doctor Sleep: Shining Book 2 (The Shining)

5.0 out of 5 stars read the shining first, 23 Mar. 2014
Wish I had read the shining first however, this was king at his best, absolutely loved this book. btw, i'm reading the shining now.

Belfast Taxi: A Drive Through History One Fare at a Time
Belfast Taxi: A Drive Through History One Fare at a Time

2.0 out of 5 stars loads of non stories, 8 Feb. 2014
I had high hopes for this book but sadly it just didn't hit the spot with stories that really didn't go anywhere. I have some taxi driver friends and they have told me some great, frightening and funny stories, way more entertaining than the book.

11.22.63
11.22.63

5.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed there's no movie, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 11.22.63 (Kindle Edition)
this book just ticked all of my boxes and this is my second time reading it. I was hooked from the very start and couldn't leave it down.

I had thought there would have been a movie made to coincide with the 50th anniversary but alas no.

The Book of Souls: Inspector McLean 2 (Inspector Mclean Mystery)
The Book of Souls: Inspector McLean 2 (Inspector Mclean Mystery)

4.0 out of 5 stars good mix of real and fantasy, 8 Oct. 2013
loved these books and they had me gripped from the start. I did have a bit of a laugh when our detective gave a present to demon from hell and flirted with her. macho or what?

Down Among the Dead Men: A Year in the Life of a Mortuary Technician
Down Among the Dead Men: A Year in the Life of a Mortuary Technician

3.0 out of 5 stars amaturish, 8 Oct. 2013
just ok. im pretty morbid and love blood and guts. The preview got me but the story is average and not written very well.

The Returned (The Returned Series Book 1)
The Returned (The Returned Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars still reading, 8 Oct. 2013
where is this book going? im about 70% through it and it's still meandering along, i'll need to finish it now.

Page: 1 | 2