Profile for akma > Reviews

Apple iPod Classic 160 GB Silver - 7th Generation
Offered by Buy 4 Less
Price: 164.90

5.0 out of 5 stars my first ipod, 31 Mar 2014
why have I never had an ipod before? This is great, easy to use, holds so much music and the quality of sound is very high. think i've just entered the 21st century.

Screen and Body Protector Kit Guard for ipod Classic UK
Screen and Body Protector Kit Guard for ipod Classic UK
Offered by Digibuys
Price: 1.48

4.0 out of 5 stars a must, 31 Mar 2014
easy to apply, is invisable and stays where it should. great product if you ever wish to resell your ipod.

August WT605N - FM Transmitter - In Car MP3 Player and Charger with iPod connector / 3.5mm Audio In / USB Charging Port
Offered by Daffodil UK
Price: 14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 31 Mar 2014
Sturdy and picks up a signal with no problems and works perfectly in my car. The same product costs 50 in Curries and I would recommend this.

The Guns of the South
The Guns of the South
Price: 2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 23 Mar 2014
didn't know a great deal about the American civil war so I had no pre conceived ideas. great story told well.

Doctor Sleep: Shining Book 2
Doctor Sleep: Shining Book 2
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars read the shining first, 23 Mar 2014
Wish I had read the shining first however, this was king at his best, absolutely loved this book. btw, i'm reading the shining now.

Belfast Taxi: A Drive Through History, One Fare at a Time
Belfast Taxi: A Drive Through History, One Fare at a Time
Price: 2.47

2.0 out of 5 stars loads of non stories, 8 Feb 2014
I had high hopes for this book but sadly it just didn't hit the spot with stories that really didn't go anywhere. I have some taxi driver friends and they have told me some great, frightening and funny stories, way more entertaining than the book.

11.22.63
11.22.63
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed there's no movie, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: 11.22.63 (Kindle Edition)
this book just ticked all of my boxes and this is my second time reading it. I was hooked from the very start and couldn't leave it down.

I had thought there would have been a movie made to coincide with the 50th anniversary but alas no.

The Book of Souls (Inspector Mclean Mystery 2)
The Book of Souls (Inspector Mclean Mystery 2)
Price: 3.32

4.0 out of 5 stars good mix of real and fantasy, 8 Oct 2013
loved these books and they had me gripped from the start. I did have a bit of a laugh when our detective gave a present to demon from hell and flirted with her. macho or what?

Down Among the Dead Men
Down Among the Dead Men
Price: 4.79

3.0 out of 5 stars amaturish, 8 Oct 2013
just ok. im pretty morbid and love blood and guts. The preview got me but the story is average and not written very well.

The Returned
The Returned
Price: 4.79

3.0 out of 5 stars still reading, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Returned (Kindle Edition)
where is this book going? im about 70% through it and it's still meandering along, i'll need to finish it now.

Page: 1 | 2