Profile for Oleg Yanush > Reviews

Content by Oleg Yanush

Oleg Yanush "OLEG" (Kiev, UKRAINE)

Page: 1 | 2
Blind Rage [VINYL]
Blind Rage [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Accept true metal!, 18 Oct 2014
This review is from: Blind Rage [VINYL] (Vinyl)
True metal, raging and strong as alwaya from Accept. Tornillo singing is much better than ever. Never dissapointing record. I received double black 140 g. vinyl and feel alright as much as my friends.

Split Single [VINYL]
Split Single [VINYL]
Offered by zoreno-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars thrashing helloins, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Split Single [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Orange 7" record with good sound and nicely-done cover. Hirax signed with spv and together with Sodom they thrashed both sides of this record. A good start to listen to their full-length album. Recommended for thrash metal head bangers of the world.

Heartwork (Limited Vinyl) [VINYL]
Heartwork (Limited Vinyl) [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal best, 17 Sep 2013
Since1993 this album has been my top 10 most frequently listened death metal albums and one of my favourite albums ever.
Everything done here is done well with open mind and strong hand of metal. Highly recommended along with DEATH "Spiritual Healing", CANNIBAL CORPSE "Tomb of the Mutilated", MORBID ANGEL "Blessed are the Sick", NAPALM DEATH "Harmony Corruption", DEICIDE "Deicide" and some more

Angelic Encounters [VINYL]
Angelic Encounters [VINYL]

3.0 out of 5 stars Death decadence, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Angelic Encounters [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I was impressed by the "Realm of Ecstasy" from Thanatos. In the mid 90-ies that was a scream, as for me. I have never heard this one. When I listened to it the impression was quite different from the "Realm". The second side of the vinyl record is much stronger which makes the record rather good.

Wildhoney (Limited MFTM 2013 Edition)
Wildhoney (Limited MFTM 2013 Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Classics, 17 Sep 2013
I have always had this album since its realease.
I was attracted by the new box set edition.
Everything is alright, but I gave four stars because of the live cd of this box.
I enjoy live albums, but I expected smth. different from Tiamat playing alive.

Wretched Spawn [VINYL]
Wretched Spawn [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Top metal, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Wretched Spawn [VINYL] (Vinyl)
That's the way death metal should be. Fast! brutal! grinding!
Plus it's a violet vinyl in a gatefold sleeve. Good adding to my original cd/dvd box set.

British Lion
British Lion
Offered by Side Two

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh, what was that?, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: British Lion (Audio CD)
Steve Harris is well-known classic tattoed metaller. I was eager to listen to his solo work... But where did he get this "vocalist"? Such a kind of singing is worth while making a duet with Julio Iglesias (sorry if the name spelling is wrong). I didn't expect Iron Maiden style and it is not, nevertheless some bass riffs are recognizable and make a real asset to the album (perhaps the only adorn). The last song is total misunderstood. One may listen to it without taking into account Iron Maiden and heavy metal at all. Good and recommended for soft-hard-rock admirerers.

Agent Orange [VINYL]
Agent Orange [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars best of sodom, 5 Sep 2010
This review is from: Agent Orange [VINYL] (Vinyl)
This music changed my life back in 1989. This was the revolutionary album that put european thrash on top of the world. It's my favorite one together with MASTER OF PUPPETS, SO FAR SO GOOD SO WHAT and RUST IN PEACE, REIGN IN BLOOD, BENEATH THE REMAINS, EXTREME AGGRESSION etc. I have had original (Made in West Germany) cd, now I have this double LP. If you wanna be happy like me buy it!!!

Guessing Game [VINYL]
Guessing Game [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT AN EVENT!!!, 15 Jun 2010
This review is from: Guessing Game [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Really, what an event!!! This album of the band seems to become their best work. I've been fan of Cathedral since "Forest...". "Ethereal mirror" has been the coolest one in the style up to now. But "The guessing game" overspat everything. Frankly speaking, time has changed either, so for the early 90-ies "Mirror" was a peak, in the latest decade the game is perfect. On the album you can feel fragrance of the 70-ies in sort of Jetro Tull to Led Zeppenin, the queer sound of techno-metal of Voivod style to speed metal of the late 80-ies - early 90-ies, and of course their own heavy disco mushed through blacksabbathdoors stoner rock + doom. Best choice for any metal fan! Highly recommended!

Inside The Electric Circus / The Headless Children
Inside The Electric Circus / The Headless Children

5.0 out of 5 stars metal!!!, 15 May 2010
These are one of my favorite wasp and many more metal albums including THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, SOMEWHERE IN TIME, THE LAST COMMAND, MASTER OF PUPPETS, REIGN IN BLOOD, DIMENSION HATROSS, THEATER OF PAIN, TOO FAST FOR LOVE etc. ever!!!!!!!!!!! I am a metal fan for 25+ years. So I take sm pain to recommend this thing to everyone. If you start now, take it for the table book; if you know what I mean, do not miss it. Don't loose your chance. I am realy proud to have "THE Cicle" on double orange vinyl. Now I decided to get some cds to broaden the collection. So, for now, this is your move...

Page: 1 | 2