Profile for O. Uzoka > Reviews

Content by O. Uzoka

O. Uzoka (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Elgato Game Capture HD60, Next Generation Gameplay Sharing for Playstation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U,  1080p quality with 60 fps
Elgato Game Capture HD60, Next Generation Gameplay Sharing for Playstation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, 1080p quality with 60 fps
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars The best capture card, 11 Feb. 2016
I love this card, it has HMDI pass through so you can still game on the TV/Monitor and record to pc/laptop separately with no input lag. Has a good software that comes with it that is frequently updated making life easy for live stream or just capturing footage. Works well with third party software too i.e OBS. In total this worth the money and very good for new comers to streaming and capturing.

KabelDirekt 2m Optical TOSLINK Digital Audio Cable - PRO Series
KabelDirekt 2m Optical TOSLINK Digital Audio Cable - PRO Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Feb. 2016
This has to be the best optical cable I have ever owned looks good, works flawlessly and doesn't fall out easily form the port like others I have owned in the past I have no complaints.

PS. I mainly write reviews atleast three months of owning a product

[New Release] Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub
[New Release] Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Feb. 2016
Love it, loved it, and still loving it. Another piece of tech that I have purchased from Anker and have not disappoint.

[Upgraded Version]Anker® USB 3.0 4-Slot Card Reader with Built-in 0.4ft Cable for SDXC, SDHC, SD, CF, High-Speed CF (UDMA), MS, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD Cards [Support UHS-I Cards]
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well I have only one complaint and that is ..., 11 Feb. 2016
Works well I have only one complaint and that is it does not support micro sd card without the adapter.

New Look Bulgaria - Shearling Fold Wedge, Women's Chukka Boots, Black (01/Black), 6 UK (39 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks real good on my wife and she is happy with it ..., 11 Feb. 2016
Looks real good on my wife and she is happy with it can't too much more as I don't use them.

Tom Clancy's The Division: Agent Origins [Ultra HD]
Tom Clancy's The Division: Agent Origins [Ultra HD]
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Film now I want to Pre-order the Game, 11 Feb. 2016
The Division Agent Origins is not bad. It does have a few Cinema sins but, I will not be dinging anything in this review. It is quite entertaining you really shouldn't get bored in the 31 minutes run time. Action packed with a lot of highlights from the game and if you were able to play the Alpa or Beta of the game you will be able to identify more and understand the tech. The visuals are brilliant and on point with what you got from the game, great to see it in UHD with 5.1 surround sound just wish Amazon released it with subtitles.

Transcend 64GB Premium microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card with microSD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2015
Works well nothing to add for now.

Joop Splash Eau De Toilette Spray for Him 115ml
Joop Splash Eau De Toilette Spray for Him 115ml
Offered by The Beauty Club UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Oct. 2015
I love it. Was recommended by a friend I feel does what I want. Just wished the scent lasted longer.

Pampers Premium Protection Nappies New Baby Jumbo Pack - Size 1, Pack of 72
Pampers Premium Protection Nappies New Baby Jumbo Pack - Size 1, Pack of 72

5.0 out of 5 stars Good nappies, 4 Oct. 2015
Pampers beat all other nappies except Huggies that don't make nappies in this size no more. Works well and keeps my child nice and dry.

Pampers Active Fit Nappies Mega Box, Size 6 (Extra Large) - 64 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Nappies Mega Box, Size 6 (Extra Large) - 64 Nappies
Offered by Sapphire Fashions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money, 4 Oct. 2015
I like active fit as I have a hyper active child and other nappies normally leak, or bunch up into the middle leaving the nappy to leak from the side. Active fit works well and stays dry so I'm happy with the product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3