Profile for vasilis skopelitis > Reviews

The Druid Craft Tarot: Use the Magic of  Wicca and Druidry to Guide Your Life
The Druid Craft Tarot: Use the Magic of Wicca and Druidry to Guide Your Life
by Philip Carr-Gomm

5.0 out of 5 stars A living Tarot deck, 26 July 2014
This Tarot deck, trully invites you in a journey into the realm it depicts. Amazing, vibrant, alive colours, emotions that make you feel like you are looking at a mirror. I received my deck, on my way to the beach and couldn`t wait to open it. When I opened it, the first thing I did was to check the cards one by one, because I had read that some people received decks with missing cards. Nope, they were all there. A beautifully packaged set. The cards are as big, as they say, but this is not a problem for me, because I always lay them on table and mix them in circles. I feel though that they are the proper size for the detail they show. The book is quite clear and is really guiding you through. It is my first deck, other than the RWS tarot and I am really happy with my choice. I cant wait to start working with it.

The Twelve Houses: Exploring the Houses of the Horoscope
The Twelve Houses: Exploring the Houses of the Horoscope
by Liz Greene

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 9 Jan. 2014
A very interesting and valuable psychological approach for a very contradictory subject. Very enlighting book. A must have for an open minded student of astrology.

Precision Nylon Brush Set for Cleaning Airbrushes 3.5"
Precision Nylon Brush Set for Cleaning Airbrushes 3.5"
Offered by ABEST TOOLS

3.0 out of 5 stars helpfull, 9 Jan. 2014
a usefull gadged for leaning my guns ut i would like it more hard. it ends very easy. still using it though